Wyndham Hotels & Resorts / Hiring practices
I DON'T RECOMMEND WORKING FOR WYNDHAM!
Besides the fact that this company over sells all of it's resorts making the points you sell nearly unusable as is documented by others on this site, beware if you consider working there. Wyndham advertises on the largest job search websites but the hooks they use are so close to outright lies its impossible to discern. They claim that if you fail 80% of the time, you will "earn" $16,000 per month and their top sellers averaged over $225,000 last year. If is seems to good to be true it is!
To get to the point everything you will be told is untrue: the commission structure is a work of great imagination and quite successful at avoiding paying the salespeople. If you don't mind selling a total scam to a captive audience, working every weekend and three nights a week, getting paid for only a small split of what you earn and paying $20 a day for the right to park your car at work, this is for you. Beware if you have a real estate license: you could very easily lose your license and get a huge fine for following the required business practices.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
More Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - Scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Getaway Scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - Overbooking of Resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - Student Loan Repayment 
- Fairfield / Wyndham Vacation Resorts - No availability! 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - unethical behaviour/cancellation of points
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - phone calls
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - lies
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - cancellation of membership:
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - scam/ripoff/lies