www.ussr-star.com / All profiles are fakes

The website www.ussr-star.com is big fraud. I registered there and started to communicate with women. I spent huge amount of money on the letters and other things, which I sent to them. But these ladies promised a lot and in result almost all of them deleted their profiles. I was shocked and decided to share my experience with other people. Stay as far as possible from this website.

Pe
Jul 2, 2015

Comments

• Dc
      13th of Sep, 2015

I also wrote to several women on ussr-star.com and really got nowhere. They just want you to keep writing to them and collect the letter fees to read and write the letters to them. I found a few on the free dating sites and when I wrote to them there, they do not respond. However, they ALWAYS respond on the pay per letter sites. Most of the photos have been enhanced so the ladies probably do not appear like what you see. Most of the profiles are just there to get money from the male customers only. I did actually get one of the ladies on this site to give me her personal email address. She wrote one letter to me to my personal email address and that was it. Her profile later was deleted.

• Da
      25th of Aug, 2016

recuperation ma compte USSR-STAR .Dawdi farhoud

• Am
      10th of Jan, 2017

I know for certain this is false. Met a woman who was on another site in Odessa, Ukraine. She did hop to another site, and then to this one, in the meantime we Skyped on another site. So, met in 2012, I know she is real, and I've seen her website. Our of respect for her, no photo. She told me she went to a "marriage agency" which did photos and then posted her profile on SEVERAL websites. I can see why they get tired of the promises of one or the other. Also, getting a travel visa to the USA, even for a business owner, for 10 days, is well nigh impossible. So, expect to go there, and seek your dream girl. Lots of pretty girls in Ukraine, they will buy clothes before food. Expect a 10 pound gain.

• Am
      10th of Jan, 2017

If you don't have the disposable income to be in this game, then don't sign up!

• Co
      16th of Jun, 2018

Don't you douchebags realize it's all a scam? Actually fantasies the more accurate way to put it, like strippers. Do you really think there are hundreds or thousands of beautiful women over there just waiting for some middle-aged American guy to take them to the stupid little town somewhere in back-water Kansas? Give me a break. It's a source of income for them they're not going to follow through