www.strawberrynet.com / The seller told to pay in order to get order from post depot
I purchased three bottles of cream from the company www.strawberrynet.com. The total sum was about $50 and I waited 5 weeks, but the order hasn’t been delivered. Finally, the seller replied and told me that I needed to pay additional $20 in order to pick from the post depot. Awful, because no one warned me about such problems, delays and additional fees. This information might be very helpful for other people.
More www.strawberrynet.com Complaints & Reviews
- StrawberryNET.com - Fraud 
- www.strawberrynet.com - Faulty Product / Out of Date 
- StrawberryNET.com - They send wrong item and expect customer to pay postage for its return 
- StrawberryNET.com - Customs Charge 
- StrawberryNET.com - Fake perfume
- StrawberryNET.com - warning about unsatisfactory business services, or possible fraudulent transactions
- StrawberryNET.com - customer service - inadequate. company to confirm order# 1830119744
- StrawberryNET - nars satin lip pencils
- StrawberryNET - Service
- StrawberryNET - I'm absolutely disgusted with StrawberryNET!