www.serenataflowers.com / awful and bad-looking bouquet

I’m afraid that I won’t advise other people to order flowers from the company www.serenataflowers.com. I was really disappointed in the services. I ordered bouquet of lilies, but the bouquet looked pathetic. As well as the delivery guy asked to pay for the delivery, but on the website it was mentioned that the delivery was for free. Total ###. I was upset that I bought such crap and wasted money.
I will highly recommend other customers to avoid the company.

Wi
May 21, 2015

Comments

• Va
      4th of May, 2018

I would agree stay away from www.serentaflowers.com. Their customer service is appalling. You have to keep completing a form and when you ask someone to call you they won’t.
    I ordered a bunch of flowers for my friends birthday and they didn’t turn up but more annoying was their courier service lied to say they tried to deliver at 8.30pm ( yep waited all day) and they said no one there so left a card. This is a complete lie as their was someone there and no card (or flowers) were left.
    I have asked for a refund as Birthday was today but they are saying no as the courier did try and deliver. Money grabbers and basically I have paid them money for no goods. They said the courier will try and deliver again tomorrow but the Birthday was today not tomorrow. Fell totally let down and will be taking this further. Don’t use them stay with Onterflora.