www.jomashop.com / I need my watch, but seller doesn't react
I ordered watch from www.jomashop.com, but after 2 weeks I noticed that the watch started to lose 5 minutes. I contacted the seller, who agreed to fix the watch. I paid for the shipping and received the note from the seller, who told me that the watch was delivered. I waited 3 weeks while they repaired the watch, but nothing. They didn’t contact me and didn’t provide any information regarding my watch. Mo idea what to do.
More www.jomashop.com Complaints & Reviews
- Jomashop - not trustworthy! 
- Jomashop - poor and untrustworthy customer service 
- Jomashop/A Watch - the watch didn't have manual and warranty. 
- Jomashop.com - horrible scam!
- Jomashop - jomashop scam
- Jomashop - service
- Jomashop - I was sent damaged goods and then told I had to pay for shipping for repair
- Jomashop - tissot prc 200 quartz blue dial sport men watch
- Jomashop - Don't buy anything from them
- Jomashop - watch repair