www.ItvCorporate.com / Scam and cheating!

My husband bought the Kevin Trudeau's book and when we got them you has to pay to get on their web site in oder to find out anything so I sent them back on 8-16-070. They received it on 9-6-07 because I tracked it and now it is 10-16-07 and no money was refunded . no one will call me back and each time I call they will only take a message or they will hang up on my. The one person I did talk to told me they will only refund my purchase price but it said on the web site full money back guarantee. It did not say or refund purchase price guarantee... If anyone wants help file a complaint with you attorney generals office and with your B.B.burral and may be a class action suit will be formed to help us all who have been miss lead by this company.

Comments

21st of Oct, 2007

I ordered the Kevin Trudeau book, and I am not satisfied with it I would like to return it but get no answer to the phone # I was told to call that is the 800 -899-8349 I can not call the customer support # because I do not have long distant on my phone. The book is a big rip off I recommend that on one buy this book , I ordered the book in sept. Received it on 10-20-07 look it over it is nothing and I mean nothing. Please help.

• Ju
      26th of Oct, 2007

Kevin Trudeau's big secret is injections of Human Growth Hormone. So, this is a dangerous fraud. I sent a request to return the book to the ITV's customer service email address and received a second book in the mail for my trouble. No customer service reps come on the line when you call the number to get the required return authorization number. There definite should be a class action suit against this company.

• Ca
      2nd of Nov, 2007

The books are a big rip off I spent a week trying to call and send the books back. Know one answer the phone. I feel the company has a very poor return policy. And every book is the same no info like they state. Kevin Trudeue should not be aloud to sell these books . And I hope a class action suit does get brought against. I wonder how many older folks were rip off in hopes these books would help there health. I place the order on the phone and try to cancel when I was not able to get answer's to my question's. You can not get a live person on the phone to do this.

• Ap
      4th of Nov, 2007

I ordered his weight loss book. What a joke! You have to fly to another country to buy human growth hormone! What an idiot! I am sending it back for a refund, but it says I have to call for a refund number or I don't get any money.

If I do not get a full refund, I will certainly go in with you on the law suit. Before I do that, though, I will have my lawyer call the number.

April.

• Be
      5th of Nov, 2007

I cannot believe all the complaints on this site. I too have called the provided phone numbers several times and haven't gotten anything but elevator music. I was trying to cancel my auto ship sea vegg order. While I like the product a lot, I have a huge backlog, and figured I would temporarily stop it and save $105 bucks every 3 months. I filed a complaint with my credit card company to block any further charges to my account. (yet another good reason not to put things like these on any cards associated with checking or savings accounts.) I was just going to file a complaint with the BBB today, but decided to give the # a go one more time. I dialed the reorder # 1-800-899-8349 and followed prompts for an existing order. Again, elevator music. I decided to leave the phone next to me while surfing the web, and after about 15 minutes I got through to an actual person!! I cancelled my order with them. They in turn asked for my Phone # so that they could call back to confirm the cancellation. (a little odd I think) but I gave it to them, and I will have to see. As I said, I already filed the dispute with my cc company. If they only use my # to harass me, then I too would love to file a complaint. Good luck to you all. Try the #s again, persistence is key. Even if they follow through with my cancellation, I would definitely not vote the company for any kind of customer service awards!

• De
      17th of Dec, 2007

Like the rest you you I to was dumb to buy the books. No money back. Then my husband wanted the Almighty Cleanse that Trudeau said worked so great. Well now we are getting shipments, that we DID NOT ORDER. They are charging us $118.60 a pop to our credit card. I am so mad I could chew nails... There must be someone out there that can help us legally.

• Ed
      26th of Dec, 2007

I ordered the weight loss book, too mad and upset to read it. The book included a flyer stating I had a free 30 day membership to naturalcures.com and a monthly newletter. To top it all off, if I was not interested I had to call them within 30 days to cancel or they would start charging my charge card $9.95 per month. So I called and told them not to charge me, that I was not interested and just wanted the book. That was August, now it's December and my account is still be charged $9.95 per month, can't get them on the phone. Help. Any ideas!

• Cr
      19th of Mar, 2008

I ordered a book from ITV and it had a 30 day money back gurarntee. But what they don't tell you is the 30 days starts from the date they ship it. It took two weeks for the book to get to me, so I in effect, had a two week guanantee. I consider this fraudulent. It was 90% sales pitch and ten percent information.
    not good.

• Gl
      28th of Oct, 2008

I cannot reach these people to cancel my subscription. Every number is bogus as it leads to nowhere. I think they are a scam and I am angry and I want this thing cancelled now.