www.InsiderPages.com / no commutation!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This website allows postings of any kind to be posted. They have allowed posting for my company Dental Plus Dental Group. They have No phone number or address listed. If you email them No one responds. They are effecting my business big time! I have patients log on in our office and post a comment and if its good, they delete it. They delete any and all good comments from anyone. They only allow negative postings to our name. The site says it updates comments that are old, but they don't. I have stacks of proof of positive comments that were posted from our patients. They have a sister company citysearch.com and our comments are good from them as well as the BBB.

Comments

• Ju
      5th of Aug, 2008

I totally agree! This website is effecting my business in a negative way too. They allow anyone to write fabricated reviews and it's just not fair. I'm considering removing my business from their website.

• He
      5th of Mar, 2009

I had the opposite, a dental office with five star reviews... I posted a negative review and they removed it for no reason, that is unless the business owner has paid off insiderpages.com

Yelp.com has also been accused of blackmail, pay up or we put bad reviews for your company.

• Cw
      20th of Mar, 2009

I agree. You can't get a reply from them and make companies look terrible. We have a great BBB rating, but on Insiderpages.com we look terrible because of a few dissatisfied customers. Insiderpages.com also has a bad BBB rating. They are rated as a D and their parent company Citysearch.com is a C-.

I guess the only way to counter act is have all of our customers post good things. This way the few bad comments get buried.

• El
      19th of Jun, 2009

I had a similar experience to helpingothers. I gave a bad review about an auto mechanic, they contacted the mechanic, who then called me twice and abused me about my review. Then insiderpages removed my review after I had explained that what I had written was a legitimate complaint. I agree that in my case they pandered to the business. From reading other comments, it seems their bias is arbitrary. I'll never trust them or use them again.

• Ye
      8th of May, 2010

I read an interesting blog about how Insider Pages are now deleting negative reviews and only keeping the obviously fake positive reviews. They are a bad company