www.dashlane.com / Their font was small and it was inconvenient for me

1 156 5th Avenue, Suite 504New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I opened the website www.dashlane.com couple of months ago. It worked well on the computer, but I used this website for my project and often I opened it on the tablet. It was inconvenient and the font was small. I could hardly see what was happening on the website and what button I needed to press. It was inconvenient for my job and I started to use another website. I think that they need to improve their website.

Mo
Jul 10, 2015

More www.dashlane.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      30th of Mar, 2016

Hello Monk,

You might be happy to hear that we have updated our app (Dashlane 4 came out in January), with an improved UI and a user experience.
    We apologize the font was too small for your needs, however we gathered our users' feedback and listened to their needs when creating a better platform with bigger and clearer font, and balder colors to make the user's UI experience easier to the eyes.

Please know you can always enlarge our app and maximize it to the size of your computer monitor. You can also always use our web-app (https://www.dashlane.com/app/#signin) in a read-only mode, to see your passwords. On your browser a zoom in option of the page is always available.
    We hope you will revisit our app and enjoy its new UI and great features.
    If we can help in any other way do not hesitate to write to us here - https://support.dashlane.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best regards,