www.Car-Hire-UK.com / refund carhireuk

1 Bromley165 Masons Hill, England, Kent, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: Kent

We hired a Brand New mercedez from car-hire-uk.com the online support and telephone was brillant, and we could not fault this. We booked a Ford Ka in the Group A range for £99.00 however when we arrived we were met at heathrow airport by a pleasant young lady, who kindly took us to our car, to our horror they had upgraded us with out warning to a sparkling C-class mercedez which was far to big for us, we complained to the girl and she called through to a manager, who apologized and offered a goodwill gesture, however it was not good enough, we booked and paid for a small car, and we had this big car which we had not booked.

Although there service was nice and the staff helpful, you cant upgrade people like this, if we booked a small car this is what we should of had. A manager has promised to ear mark our next booking time will tell

there site is www.car-hire-uk.com

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2009

Sounds like another troll by Car-Hire-UK.com. This company is a scam, once they take your deposit you will never see it again!
    If you don't believe me search the web for Car-Hire-UK.com SCAM and contact trading standards in Bromley.

• Da
      28th of Aug, 2009

we just had Car Hire UK take 560 pounds from us 1 month before we even picked up the car for 'insurance and fuel' we pick up the car next week - seems we are likely to have the same issue others have had - there are lots of posting complaints about this company - shame we didn;t see them earlier

22nd of Jan, 2010

I wish I would have seen these complaints before renting my car from this company, I am still waiting on my deposit 45 days after returning th car.

• Co
      15th of Feb, 2016

I hired a car from Car Hire Uk, and had 600 pounds taken out of my account. They were not there to collect the car on its return, and sent me an email with dodgy pictures (pdf. and muddy)..(it was a glorious day) saying I had damaged the car. I went to my bank who after investigation and statement from a Citroen dealer that these pics were NOT of a citroen they refunded t me the 600 pounds. However now Car Hire UK say they are issuing a summons for this amount plus costs.
    If anyone has had these same dodgy pictures sent to them with purported damage to their car please let me know.
    Thanks.