www.bitsandpieces.com / The seller has sent the order to wrong address
We ordered 3 puzzles from www.bitsandpieces.com. We got the confirmation info and receipt from them, but after 7 days we haven’t received the order. We emailed and asked to tell where the order was, but the seller shocked us. He told that he has sent the order and provided the address. But it wasn’t our address. We asked to send the order again, but he refused and asked to pay again. We have no idea what we need to do in such situations. Maybe someone can advise something.
More www.bitsandpieces.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bits And Pieces - Very poor customer service! 
- Bits And Pieces Uk - No customer service, missing goods, poor quality goods 
- Bits And Pieces - Over charging, cheap products
- Bits And Pieces - Rip off!
- Bits And Pieces - Scam and cheating!
- Bits And Pieces - Failure to deliver + reply to email
- Bits And Pieces Uk - lost parcel - dreadful customer service
- Bits And Pieces - Horrible company to deal with! 
- Bits And Pieces - Brass wind spinner
- Bits And Pieces - Everything