WorldSIM — Don't order anything
Buyers beware! It's a big scam!
I purchased a Huawei E5885 4G+ Mobile Hotspot & Powerbank (it's a portable wi-fi device) and it arrived damaged.
I bet their customer service knows my phone number by heart because I called them many times. I wish that made any sense. Honestly, they just don't know what to do, don't know what to say. Looks like they hired people from the street who have no idea what they are doing there instead of providing a real help to real customers.
It's terrible. I don't recommend anyone this shady company.
More WorldSIM Complaints & Reviews
- Worldsim.com - faulty sim card 
- WorldSIM / Travel Genie - new phone installment
- WorldSIM - total joke! 
- WorldSIM - useless service
- WorldSIM - wireless earphones
- WorldSIM - u. k. number provided does not accept international calls 
- World SIM USB Internet Modem - data access with worldsim
- WorldSIM - sim card sold without checking compatibility
- WorldSIM - worldsim
- World Sim - world sim card