Worldmarket.com — Damaged chair
We ordered a chair from www.worldmarket.com and when it arrived it was clearly seen that box was opened! Chair was damaged and had many scratches. We contacted Worldmarket support and they asked us to send pictures of the chair. We did as they said and they agreed that chair arrived in a bad condition. They promised to contact us back as soon as they decide what to do, and when they finally contacted us they said that was not their fault and that they were not responsible for these damages. They refused to help and said that there was nothing they could do!!
Extremely poor service! We are very disappointed with Worldmarket and will never buy from them again! What a waste of money.
More Worldmarket.com Complaints & Reviews
- Cost Plus World Market - Mistreatment of employees 
- Cost Plus World Market - Fired while under disabillity 
- World Market - Worst customer service 
- World Market - Refused return of spoiled/damaged food item
- Worldmarket.com - Run around on issuing Credit of returned merchandise
- Cost Plus World Market - Don't risk your money
- Worldmarket.com - They didn't care!
- Worldmarket.com - They took money for free delivery
- World Market - credit card problem