Worldmark By Wyndhan / mis reprentation

WA, United States Review updated:
I signed up and was mis lead on three different things. First: I was told that I could rent out the spaces I had just purchased and this of course is untrue. Second: I was told that there would be no credit card in my name, this turned up to be a lie as well. I actualy called the fraud department because I believed my identity had been stolen. Third: I was told that I wouldn't have any interest rates and later found out they had me in under a 12.99 interest rate. OUTGRAGEOUS! I also looked up the regulation codes for the cover pages of contracts in WA and this company did not adhere to the format that is required.

Comments

Da
  17th of Nov, 2008
I have owned Worldmark for years and am completely satisfied. I completely disagree with your statement on renting out the properties because it can be done relatively easily. Several of my friends have rented my properties from me in the past. As for the credit card in your name. I applied for a credit card in my name to assist me with the down payment and it sounds as if you did the same. This is a very short form that was fully disclosed to me. This card had a temporary period with 0% interest. As for the interest charged on the contract. This too was fully disclosed in writing and one of the first purchase documents you signed. It was explained to me twice that this contract has no prepay penalty. It sounds as if you were not paying very close attention or at least not reading the documents you were signing. It also sounds like you have not used your Worldmark ownership because if you had I doubt you would be complaining. Congratulations on purchasing a timeshare product that actually works and is very satisfying to own. I have used it 18 times in four years and have even sent my son on his honeymoon! Do yourself a favor, take a vacation and really see the good you've done for yourself.
Kb
  31st of May, 2009
I agree. We love WORLDMARK! My cousin introduced us to it several years ago and we bought into it. We use it several times a year. Bonus time, inventory specials and credits. We take family with us. My husband and I go by ourselves for romantic getaways--which are great! A two to three star hotel costs a lot more than we spend per night and we don't have the option of our own kitchen and BBQ. These resorts are top rate! We get 5 star all the way! Nothing was misrepresented to us and we know the cost. Our family will benefit from this for EVER! It is passed down for generations and what a wonderful gift we can give to our children and grandchildren. Fun and relaxation at little cost to them! Quarterly Dues and Sometimes Housekeeping> No Big deal! We treat ourselves to some type of luxury getaway even if it is only a quick 2 day, at least 3 times a year. Thanks to our Worldmark benefits. Last year we met with cousins and spent spent 5 days in the 4Bdr Presidential suite in Indio California. It was awesome! We pooled our credits and 8 of us had a relaxing, luxurious, 5 day blast! Thank you, Worldmark!

WorldMark by Wyndham Logo WorldMark by Wyndham