World Education Services / inacurrate evalution

1 PO Box 5087, Bowling Green StationNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2129666311

My name is Max Jordan Nguemeni. I am from Cameroon, where the secondary education system is french-based. I applied for an evaluation of my credentials in October 2009 Because it was required for my admission at Howard University, in Yaounde. The evaluation took so long, Because the people at W.E.S were trying to "verify" the authenticity of my credencials, even though they were sent directly from my high school in Yaounde, Cameroon. They wanted the documents to be sent by the "ministry of secondary Education" in Cameroon, which is a silly request because the ministry in every counntry probably has an eye on everything going on but only the school itself can really authentify the transcripts since they issue all of them, besides the final and National exam`s degree. If my father did not have enough connections at the ministry it would have never happened. when you call WES to explain it to them first they put you on hold for an hour maybe, which is very discouraging, but then they cannot even help you. They finally received everything in february, and on february 23 they sent the evaluation. I was very surprised, because a HIGH school evaluation is supposed to show every class i took, but they provided only "Maths" and "Physics" because they were in what what we call in cameroon stream, which is essentially specialization. However, Chemistry is part of the stream, but they ignored it. the stream`s name is actually "MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS SCIENCES", which includes chemistry. In addition, i took PHILOSOPHY, GEOGRAPHY, CIVICS, HISTORY, LITTERATURE, LIFE SCIENCES (BIOLOGY AND GEOLOGY). but they ignored everything. When i complained they said they did not make any mistake. WHY is is that they do not put everything I learned? HOWARD UNIVERSITY Reqests that evaluation by the end of the spring semester. if not i will be purged. THIIS ORGANISATION IS FULL OF CRAP. THEY DO NOT KNOW THEIR JOB, ...OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING IT IS ALL SCAMING. THEY HAD ME PAY EXTRA MONEY FOR WHAT THEY CALL COURSE BY COUSE EVALUATION, AND IT DOES NOT REFLECT MY CREDENTIALS.

Comments

• Su
      18th of Jul, 2014

Hi my name is Suhair Oraif
    Here my nightmare journey with WES
    First they asked me to authorize my documents from my institution from where I study before 25 years in Lebanon to be send from them to the WES.I replied that I'm Saudi citizen and I can't travel to Lebanon to authorize my documents plus I cant reach the institution where I study my secondary however all my document are authorized from Lebanese and Saudi government with the approval stamps.plus I did submit my copy from the original copy form the original. I sent My document and I received this message((nor acceptable resubmit ))
    What is their problems??All my Document are submitted as copy from the original copy.
    I did send for them the English translation sealed from the official translation office and I have the prove, I did copy for all the document I did send for WES
    I don't understand what they want I'm so tiered.