World Education Services / charging big money for nothing
I was applying for some of the universities in USA for MBA program. Some of those universities requires all the education documents to be verified by World Education Services. Then i called WES to find out the process. They asked me to get all my education document directly sent by institute in India. I told them i have my original documents with me and i can get those notarized from any notary here in USA only. But they want me to get those documents verified and sealed by the institute and then send them. Now, i dont understand that if I am by myself is doing all this verification process then what they are charging the big amount of money for? They dont have any office set up in india and they only rely on some format of every institute which keep changing every year. Then, by seeing no other option, i called my parents to get this thing done for me. The university was located in the different city where my parents live and they had to travel for 10 hours, had to go to the university and spend two days to get this done. Then my parents sent those documents to me and i forwarded those to WES. After not receiving any updates for 2 weeks, i called WES and took 45 min to get hold on one of their customer care representative. Then they told me the same S**t they tell every one that the format does not match to one they have in their record. I was like what the [censored] is this? I dont know how older format they have in their system and i told them this is the format i got from the institute. They did not listen any thing.
Then, I asked them to return my $270 along with my documents and they refused to do that and told me that its not their policy and asked me to read their 30 pages policy document.
I tell you, WES is just a way to make money by charging $270.00 for just matching the 100 years old format of document. They dont have any office set up in different countries at all. I dont know what they are charging for if they want me to do all the verification process by myself. I am so much of disappointed because of this experience and do not wish to pursue my MDA program from those university who requires the verification process to be done by this S****y organization.
Be aware of this organisation!
More World Education Services Complaints & Reviews
- World Education Services - cheating innocent people 
- World Educational Services (WES) - worst customer service I ever experienced! 
- World Education Services - my degree evaluation 
- Wes.org - Bad customer service & delay of evaluation 
- World Education Services - fraud/rip-off 
- World Education Services [WES] - education credential assessment / verification of my credentials - ref 3802595
- World Education Services [WES] - verification of my credentials
- World Education Services [WES] - ref no 3745497 - secondary verification initiated after accepting all documents 
- World Education Services [WES] - no resolution
- World Education Services [WES] - transcript evaluation