Woolworths.com.au / homebrand sundried tomatoes
I purchased a jar of your homebrand sundried tomatoes 500g jar about a month ago. It has stamped on the lid 2-533/16 with BBE 18.05.2018. It says it is made in Turkey.
The tomatoes are hard and unable to be chewed or eaten. They look OK but have been dried out far too much so are like leather. I've tried a number of them to see if it was just a few odd ones...but no, all that I tried were inedible and tasted horrible. I will not be buying your homebrand items made in other countries anymore.
More Woolworths.com.au Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths delivery driver
- Woolworths Australia - cheesecake passionfruit.
- Woolworths Australia - woolworths brand 20 pack of potato chips
- Woolworths Australia - hillview processed light cheese slices
- Woolworths Australia - online order