Woolworths Plumpton / Incorrect product received
I am writing to complain about the service at the cigarette counter at Woolworths Plumpton. This is the second time I have asked for 2 packets of Horizon Blue 50's and received Horizon Blue menthol 50's.
I apparently cannot exchange the incorrect cigarettes as it is illegal. It is a very expensive lesson for me, around $70, to make sure that I check the packet before I leave the counter, as I can't trust that I am getting what I have asked for and paid for.
I am extremely unhappy with the attitude of the staff as it was their error not mine. In future I will grocery shop and buy my cigarettes from Coles.
More Woolworths Plumpton Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card