Woolworths Park Beach Rd, Coffs HarbourGrapes

Tonight wednesday 5th october 2016 at 7:30pm my husband and I bought some groceries from woolworths and when proceeding at the checkouts I noticed that the grapes we were purchasing can to $8.91 for less than a kilo. My husband said that that was wrong because the grapes were 3.90 a kilo, when I went over to check the price the wrong ticket was displayed. I bought it to the attention of the service manager and she just cancel the transaction and that was it. 1st we should have been given the grapes at no cost and the ticket should have been removed straight away but instead no one could be bothered rectifying the issue, so I then took pictures of the actual stand with the wrong price tag. I am so sick an tired of hearing all about the quality service and goods that woolworths supply. The pictures that I took are on my phone so you will be able to detect the time and date on them. At this rate coles is looking so good and aldis is where we should have gone in the first place. I could only submit 1 photo because the file was to big. I expect a response asap and compensation for my inconvenience. Julie southam [protected]

Woolworths Park Beach Rd, Coffs Harbour

• Brian Hogan's Response, Aug 08, 2019

Inconvenience late delevery order number [protected]

• Alan Long's Response, Aug 26, 2019

Sale of large LionKing ooshies in individual boxes

Ju
Oct 05, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      Mar 28, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - 800g grain loaf in house baked
    Armidale
    Australia

Prior to 3 weeks ago this Woolworths brand Grain Loaf bread was selling for 2x$5, $2.50 each.
    When Woolworths announced the price of milk would rise to help the farmers this 2x$ 5 deal disappeared and the bread was selling for $2.90 per loaf.
    This week it's $3 per loaf. This is an increase of $.50 per loaf in 3 weeks.

How can they justify this!!

• Da
      Apr 02, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Hillsview block cheese
    Australia

Last week with my online order we order hillsview 1kg block cheese went and open yesterday to find mould all over one side. Return it to th shop and they will not give another one or a refund not happy. Would like this problem resolved asap. And as for the staff member at springbanks she was very rude

• Ga
      Apr 11, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Bega Strong & Bitey Cheese, Kirks Ginger Beer, Tallowood Honey.
    Merrylands Stocklands
    Australia

Bega Strong & Bitey Chese, usual price $8.00 on Special $6.00, this week $11.00 !! Coles $4.75!!
    Kirks Ginger Beer 1.25lt normally $1.05, now $1.95, Coles $0.98 !!
    Tallowood Honey normally $8.00 now $11.00, now looking for another retailer.

Apr 28, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Peaches in juice
    Australia

This afternoon I purchased a Woolworths brand - peaches in juice. I normally never have a problem with this product. However, this time I couldn't help noticing the colour difference and something I could not find any child or any pet of that matter.
    I do hope we could get reimbursed for this product and it can be brought to your attention.

• Pa
      May 12, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Your packaged oranges
    Australia

Your 3kg oranges are awful. They are tasteless and not juicy at all. As you are aware, times are very tough living in NSW. With amenities increasing in price and wages decreasing, we are in need to buy produce savvy and these oranges are not a savvy buy. They are awful not eatable. They are very green as well.

• Es
      Jun 02, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Garlic loaf
    Australia

Who can't colour in all the way to the edges?? - see photo

• Le
      Jun 04, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Bread
    Australia

Hello i brought a loaf of bakery bread from the leangatha store, when i got it home and opened it i found something blue & hard in a few slices 😣 im lucky one of my children didn't eat it 😠
    I have taken a pic of it for you to see.

Thanking you Belinda Nelson.

Not Happy ...

• Gi
      Jun 15, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Beef with onion gravy
    Australia

Looking forward to the slow cooked beef with onion gravy $10 but what I got was absolutely pathetic shame on you Woolworths .what I got was two pathetic little pieces of meat and bag full of watery so called gravy judging by the size of the box thought would get a lot more this would only feed one child very disappointing.

• Be
      Jun 16, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Woolworths sweet chilli sauce
    Australia

Hi, I brought this product many times and it is really good but the bottle I have now is not sweet chilli it is extremely hot wouldn't like a child to have it. It actually burns my mouth and I like hot food. My contact number is [protected] thanks belinda Hutchinson

Jul 07, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Woolworths fresh baked bread
    Australia

Just opened my loaf of bread to find a black hair baked into the bread i have added photos to show the bread and the hair i foundin the bread i purchased mutiple loaves from the mount gambier marketplace woolworths i was disgusted when i found it because i haven't even looked to see if if there are hair in any of my other loaves

• Ly
      Jul 17, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Service
    Rockdale
    Australia

I was entrapment into purchasing $4000 worth of google gift cards as part of a elaborated scam.
    Woolworths has full knowledge of this scam and did not questioned me or warned me when I making the transaction.
    I demand I refund for the gift card

• Fa
      Jul 28, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Strawberry
    Australia

I shopped at Woolies and bought 4 Penney of strawberries and seen while trying to bite the strawberry lucky I seen the worm
    Made me sick and and shocked that my eyes were opened to see it unbelievable

• Na
      Jul 31, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - whipped cream
    corowa,nsw
    Australia

Hi, were only half way through the can and can't get the rest out. I push the button on the top but nothing comes out. bar code number [protected]. bbd 18.01.20 079 22:00 L14

Seems to me a huge carbon footprint for a product that doesn't work

Please advise

Woolworths Australia - Chocolate
    Dural round corner

The original price $5.00 was advertised as reduced from $6.30- $5.00

False advertising, very deceptive

Cheating customers- shame on you

• Ve
      Aug 07, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Gluten free Gnocchi
    Smith Street , Fitzroy
    Australia

Hi there, I recently purchased some ‘Momentum' brand gluten free gnocchi with an expiry date of 29/05/2020 and when I opened it, it was mouldy .
    I'd like to be reimbursed as I was not able to eat it or the product to be replaced.
    Many thanks
    Vena Bucholtz

Aug 14, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Late delevery

Delevery was supposed to be between 5-8 didn't arive till 8-30 pm inconvenience as i sent message saying when woolworths told me i wanted to go out at 7-00 pm, only one home to accept the grocery, hadbto go back home when neighbor sent me message saying guy deleverd the groceries and put them inside order number [protected] . thank you.

• Se
      Aug 17, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Strawberries
    Emu Plains Woolworths
    Australia

I bought strawberries from Emu Plains Woolworths today and my son and I were eating the strawberries and as I was going to take another bite a small crawly was crawling out of strawberry! It was disgusting and gross! Made me sick that I vomited. Not happy and really disappointed. I have attached a video and photo.

• Al
      Sep 02, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Large range of ooshies

Did Woolworths have the large range of Lion King ooshies as advertised on eBay

Sep 14, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Puff pastry
    Somerville , Vic
    Australia

Today I purchased 2 pkts woolworths brand puff pastry. In the past no problem, today i had to throw both out. Plastic would not peel off and pastry appeared to be stale, it tore and I was unable to use. Very disappointed as I usually like the product. Sadly I wont be purchasing this item again.

• Gr
      Sep 28, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Language

Hello
    I shop at Gladstone Park every Sunday today the convention come out of the Bakery from one of the females works was very unprofessional. They where saying about breaking fn blokes legs.
    Violence towards anyone is not acceptable today. I spoke the the service desk but i feel that i was not taken seriously.

Oct 19, 2019
    Woolworths Australia - Home Delivery SMS
    Australia

Please bring back the SMS you used to send to let us know the delivery is on its way ..

...also the delivery guy didn't have the electronic gadget for me to sign...had to sign paper!!

Great service with great friendly home delivery guys!

Cheers. M. and A.