Woolworths — online
I live on Macleay Island, and I made several online orders with Woolies online. The first had various problems, the second was ok, but the last order was a catastrophe!
two days before the delivery date I tried to add an item (batteries), and found that I had lost my delivery date and the whole order. I did not even succeed to check out! The lady on the phone was extremely unhelpful! I told her that I will never ever shop with Woolworth again... she seemed to not care... Your web site is full of bugs and misinformation and very difficult to use... I will definitely never ever shop with Woolworth again... Hopefully your supermarkets will follow the path of 'Masters'
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card