Woolworths — defrosted freezers
For the past two weeks the freezer section containing the ice creams, fish & chicken has been semi defrosted.
The freezer doors won't close properly as the ice has built up around the seals.
I've needed frozen goods twice from this section & have had to go to another supermarket as woolworths still haven't fixed their freezers.
I feel this is unacceptable for such a large chain.
If this situation isn't remedied by next week when I go shopping I'll be contacting the health department.
Regards Sandra Cook
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card