Woolworths / when the bag was opened the potatoes were green
I purchased a bag of potatoes from Woolworths, at a price of R50 for a 7kg bag expecting quality merchandise. When the bag was opened the potatoes were green. I contacted the Contact Centre, where my complaint was recorded and I was informed that I would receive a letter from Woolworths. I then purchased a second bag of potatoes, green again!!! I am surprised at the quality of the goods on sale and that a company such as woolworths would allow this. Please take care when purchasing as these potatoes are not cheap and in this economic climate it is a disgrace!!
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - no reason for declining store card application
- Woolworths Australia - bad ticketing
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths Australia - hacked or not?
- Woolworths Australia - i'm not complaining just trying to get a better click & collect ordering
- Woolworths Australia - deli department