Woolworths Australia / simply heat slow cooked beef ribs
Yesterday I bought this product from your store in walkerville, sa. The pack weighed 0.528kg and was priced at $8.97.
1. When I opened the cardboard pack I discovered that there were only two ribs. I had expected from the size of the box that there would be enough meat to feed me, my 5yo and my 3yo when accompanied with vegetables. This was not the case. I gave the kids a reasonably-sized portion each and there were only a couple of bites left for me.
2. The pack contained a huge layer of fat. Our plates and the serving platter in the dishwasher are covered in fatty globules and my mouth felt coated in a layer of lard after I ate.
All in all, I would have been better off spending the money on gravy beef and using my own slow cooker to feed my family. Very disappointing.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card
- Woolworths Australia - cat food and poor attitude