Woolworths Australia / recipe error
I would like to point out that there is a mistake on the packaging of the
Woolworths Select range of Garlic & Herb Alfedo.
Both the stove top & micowave cooking instructions state.
1/4 cup (190ml) hot water.
Im not sure where you got the information that 1/4 cup equals 190ml as you also state "use 1 cup (250ml) " low fat milk, on the same pack.
It doesnt take much to work out that 190ml is not a quarter of 250ml. But given that I was in a hurry (The package writing is very small ) I used the 250ml milk & 190ml hotwater ... result very sloppy inedible pasta.
Not a happy camper, something quick turned out to be a big dissapointment.
I would like to know that you will rectify this asap.
Regards Monica Scott
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths - i'm extremely irritated and upset with woolworths financial services 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card