Woolworths Australia — lemons (very appropriate)
Went to Hobart store looking to buy lemons - found some with no price then saw a poor employee and vip manager (very ignorant person) They saw I was waiting to ask something and was the only person in the department, so I was just intentionally and rudely ignored. Irony is [censored] manager was trying to reorganize to increase sales! She's really got zero idea about retail. This rude idiot is massively in the wrong role. Totally ignoring a customer and not pricing goods!
Wow how incompetent. I just dropped the basket and walked out. Not surprisingly my next stop delivered me much better lemons sold with a smile. Woolworths really is pathetic - not just saying it, you really are. Big time.
More Woolworths Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy 
- Woolworths - bad attitude 
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear 
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company 
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths Australia - double charged on credit card