Wolfgang Puck Food Processor / Wolfgang do not stand behind their products!

To whom this concerns...

Has anyone had this problem???

I bought my processor in 12/05. Did not open till after 30 days, I used it to simple box cake mix to try it out. It started up then died, so cleaned it out & tried again, same thing. So HSN would not take it back, replace or repair. I understand that piece, however when several calls made to WolfgangPuck's customer service # have gotten me to place they will send me shipping label since motor is warranteed for 5 yrs. I have to pay shipping, the motor is very heavy. With 3 phone calls to Wolgangs customer service they can not produce anything in writing stated customer pays for all shipping. Has anyone had this problem & been able to get around it.

I am saddened Wolfgang seems kind & would stand behind his products. There are no customer service phone numbers on his website only email access. Any ideas. I really want to use this processor, but can not. Seems unreasonable if motor has 5 yr warrantee & they can not produce in writing there return/warrantee in full then it is subject to wim & change at their discretion. Unfair to paying client.

Comments

• Du
      4th of Sep, 2007
    Wolfgang Puck Food Processor - Do not buy one of these things!

This processor works acceptably but the steel knife blade sticks to the central post and it's almost impossible to remove it.

DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE THINGS!

• Li
      7th of Jan, 2009

An inferior product. Shame on you Wolfgang for selling this! My kitchen aid had more power and stood up to more than this whimpy thing! Very cheaply made and the plastic parts break easily. I will never buy anything with this man's name on it again.

• Mc
      26th of Aug, 2009

I too purchased this processor and after less than 0ne dozen uses the lid has broken. There is a problem with the shaft, it wears out quickly and then the little nub that it secures into in the lid breaks off into your food. Cannot get a replacement part either. NO MORE WP products for me!

• Pv
      9th of Oct, 2009

Same here-- The disc post broke within 4 months of my purchase, and I was unable to contact the company by email or phone at the time. Today, I found the website with parts and called the company. My model is now discontinued, and there is no information on whether I can ever get this little plastic part. The ONLY place parts are available are from them. These are not inexpensive machines, and one would expect to get years of use from such a purchase. On the website there is now a customer service number. If they answer the phone during their regular hours rather than having you hear a recording telling you to call during those hours, they aren't able to tell you if a part will become available. The rep said my model is now discontinued--it's only 3 or 4 years old, and today was the first I was ever able to speak to ANYONE. As wonderful as this food processor Model # BFPR0011 is, NO MORE Wolfgang Puck Products here either. My Oster kitchen center from the '70's has been a better product and is still working... And parts are still out there.

• Be
      27th of Dec, 2010

plastic in food that is undectable since it is clear until you chew:
    there is no safety guard at the top of the internal blade to prevent it from chopping out chunks of plastic from the top lid if the container gets to full which is easy and not detectable easily when working with alote of vegies and expecially potatoes that have irregular sizes. This is a choking problem and health problem due to the chunks are clear plastic and undetectable. Many other cheaper brands like a smaller one i just got at wall mart has a protection device that won't let the blade move to the top of the lid ( which isn't fool proof if the blade goes side ways but at least it is something as is the line that says maximum fill level that is not on the wolfgang puck). i bought 2 wolf gangs a few years ago - got busy and did not do much real cooking and gave one to a food shelter that cooked for the homeless but could never figure out why the lid was so gagged until this x-mas when i made alote of potatoes and i got a bit of the plastic myself inside the sliced potates.

I demand better engineering on these appliances, i have mentioned one above and another would be to make the space alittle wider from blade to top and let only the piece that pushes the food down go longer into towards the blade not the entire top and have a shut off device when tension of sorts is felt and...

• Fa
      8th of Oct, 2011

I haven't had a problem with it breaking (knock on wood) but right now I'm trying to use it & the lights just flash. No idea why. I had it packed away for several months & rarely used it when I had it out before. For the price I'm getting worried. Honestly, if anyone has a lawyer or is a lawyer we can start a class action law suit against the Wolfgang Puck's company & HSN. If they refuse to honor warranties it's the best way to go. I may know a few lawyers who might be able to help. marie.farrell76@gmail.com

• Li
      19th of Mar, 2012

I have the blender/processor just purchased 7 months ago. The motor just quit on me right in the middle of making a simple dressing. I believed the name would ensure good quality. Obviously not. lfstrat@hotmail.com

• Ji
      11th of Oct, 2015

Same deal. Spindle for WP needs to be replaced . Website shows spindle is on back order. Have emailed customer service with nmo response. This experience has soured me to both HSN and Wolfgang Puck products. This product was not cheap and should be supported.

29th of Dec, 2015

After repeated attempts to purchase replacement parts never ever received any response
    so we have a $200.00 paper weight compliments of Wolfgang Puck please substitute P with an S

• Em
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Wolfgang Puck Worldwide - Cafe collection skillet
    Stewartville
    Minnesota

Teflon peaking. It's supposed to not peal. I believe it had a warranty, but unable to find the information online. Would like a replacement.

• Bt
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Wolfgang Puck - Slow-Cooker Model BESC0020
    Los Angeles
    California

Can you please advise where I can get a replacement inner cooking 'pot' for the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Slow-Cooker Model BESC0020.
    Inner pot is scratched and needs replacement. Purchased at HSN. Please HELP!! Can't find anywhere...Model is not being made anymore.

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Wolfgang Puck - slow cooker
    Marmora
    Ontario
    Canada

my wife used this appliance and it would have burned my house down if we had not been home i forward pictures of unit and countertop something should be done if this happens to more people as it is a slowcooker and rice cooker people start and leave for a few hours this could burn down your house or kill someone