Wolfgang Puck Food Processor / Wolfgang do not stand behind their products!
To whom this concerns...
Has anyone had this problem???
I bought my processor in 12/05. Did not open till after 30 days, I used it to simple box cake mix to try it out. It started up then died, so cleaned it out & tried again, same thing. So HSN would not take it back, replace or repair. I understand that piece, however when several calls made to WolfgangPuck's customer service # have gotten me to place they will send me shipping label since motor is warranteed for 5 yrs. I have to pay shipping, the motor is very heavy. With 3 phone calls to Wolgangs customer service they can not produce anything in writing stated customer pays for all shipping. Has anyone had this problem & been able to get around it.
I am saddened Wolfgang seems kind & would stand behind his products. There are no customer service phone numbers on his website only email access. Any ideas. I really want to use this processor, but can not. Seems unreasonable if motor has 5 yr warrantee & they can not produce in writing there return/warrantee in full then it is subject to wim & change at their discretion. Unfair to paying client.
More Wolfgang Puck Food Processor Complaints & Reviews
- Wolfgang Puck Cookware Set - Lifetime warranty 
- Wolfgang Puck Stand Mixers - REPLACEMENT PARTS FOUND THEM SO ASK ME WHERE 
- Wolfgang Puck Stand Mixer Cmsd0020 - No Replacement Parts 
- Wolfgang Puck Cookware - Pots and Pans: Tempered Glass lids 
- Wolfgang Puck Bistro Cookware Collection - Design defect 
- Wolfgang Puck Worldwide - wolfgang puck 14-piece knife set (sold in sam's club)
- Wolfgang Puck - wolfgang puck oven
- Wolfgang Puck Worldwide - chicken with wild rice soup
- Wolfgang Puck Worldwide - wolfgang puck stainless cookware 
- Wolfgang Puck - 18 piece stainless steel cookware set