Wmv*match.com / fraudulant charges on credit card
I had a credit card through Indigo Bank, which was paid off in full in February of 2009, and had not used the card since. However, when I received my April 2009 bill, it has a number of charges from your company to my credit card, which were not made by myself or anyone in my household. I have contacted the credit card company and informed that the card was used fraudulantly and they have issued a new card with a new credit card number, but informed me that it was my responsibility to contact the companies to have them send the letters to them to reverse/credit the old account. Furthermore, my husband has passed away and the furtherest thing on my mind is to find a new companion. Therefore, please take care of this matter immediately!!!
Thank you for your assistance,
Denine L. David
The original Credit Card used for these charges was [protected].
More Wmv*match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - my account got terminated
- Match.com - whole service
- Match.com - the messages I send to patential partner's are not being sent word for word.
- Match.com - termination of my account
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship