Wizz Air / unethical behaviour
Passengers names : Mr Ford Sexton and Mr Mark Coles . Flight date and time : 06.05am, 31st March 2017 . Flight Journey : Wroclaw to London Luton .
Complaint : On attempting to check in at the Wizz Air desk in the airport terminal we were shocked at being diverted to a payment counter and told that we had to pay £66+ in order to check in, a fee in excess of the actual return tickets cost, having travelled extensively all around the Globe this is the very first time I have encountered such an undesirable practice . Our company has recently sequestered design and programming sources in Wroclaw and members of our Kent offices will be travelling to Wroclaw on a regular basis, unfortunately not with Wizz Air unless this complaint has the correct resolution, that is to reimburse Visa Card [protected] with the aforementioned charge .
F L SEXTON
More Wizz Air Complaints & Reviews
- Wizz Air - payment error
- Wizzair - ignoring requests and take money from credit card 
- Wizzair - online booking 
- Wizzair - luggage payment 
- Wizz Air - very disappointing 
- Wizz Air - poor recruitment team 
- Wizz Air - feeling of being robbed
- Wizz Air - customer service / wrong information provided.
- Wizz Air - unethical conduct
- Wizz Air - lack of information