Wish.com / there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this.

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appeared.
Before this, I received a message asking me to send my photo ID and photo of my debit card. I have sent it several times but did not receive any response.message appeared Lately, the abovementioned -"There is something wrong with your user account. Please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this."
Please let me know what is going on with WISH.

Fa
Sep 22, 2017

Comments

• Pa
      4th of Nov, 2017

This is the first time i order some articles from your shop and I can't pay it with my mastercard . First I had to send your helpdesk issues of my bank witch I don't have because it the first time I order., And then I tried it with my laptop and got the message above : there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this.
    Can You help me ? What must I do ? I had to log in with my facebook account. Thank You.
    My emailadress is : patrickdegryse90@gmail.com

15th of Nov, 2018

@Patrick Degryse Same as me yoo

• Ke
      16th of Nov, 2018

@Patrick Degryse This is happening to me I'm trying to order some things and it keeps popping up something's wrong with your payment please go to ww.w. Wish.com payment issue when I go there then they send me back to Facebook what is going on with him what is going on

• De
      20th of Nov, 2018

@Patrick Degryse This has just happened to even though I have brought something today from wish wont even except paypal.

• Ti
      1st of Dec, 2018

@Kelly friend Timiconn@gmail.com
    Please placed to orders the

9th of Nov, 2017

Can you help me

• Pe
      15th of Aug, 2018

@Shawna Bass what wrong with my order

9th of Nov, 2017

My email is shawnabass8232@gmail.com. can you fix this please

• Do
      16th of Nov, 2017

Keep getting messages to contact customer service sent bank statement several times and all I get back is email I sent them If there not going to let people order they shouldn't be on line

29th of Nov, 2017

@Donna Cantrell Me too they want a bank statement but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked? and my Cybermonday discounts are gone! They keep sending me the same message. Too bad, I recommended this site to at least 15 friends. Now I'll recommend they stop using it.

• De
      20th of Nov, 2018

@Donna Cantrell I wont be sending them my bank statement no way.

• Mo
      24th of Nov, 2017

Every time when I tried to submit my payment, this message will appear: "there is something wrong with your user account. please visit https://www.wish.com/payment-issue to resolve this. Please what should I do then. I have something I want to buy.. But I could not.

29th of Nov, 2017

@Mohamed Sarrah Conteh Me too they want a bank statement but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked?

29th of Nov, 2017

Wish.com wants a bank statement, but I use Paypal now they refunded all my Christmas presents and my account is blocked? I sent them a statement from Paypal and told them Paypal verified me when I payed with them. (Or I wouldn't be able to pay them?) I was a good customer.
    I also had discounts for cybermonday and group purchases I lost all of these discounts if I ever get cleared?
    I'm looking for another site like this anyone know one? I'll take my $500 there.

• Ph
      20th of Dec, 2017

What kind of issue do you have with my account I sent my money through paypal they approved it, so you got your money, all my info is correct that I sent you (wish.com). so what kinda of problem do we have? If you would please get back to me on this matter and let me know what up.
    P Capul
    drpipeua364@yahoo.com

• Al
      24th of Jan, 2018

I really am upset what problem is there with my account your payment is always available why can't I pay for my products it keeps telling me something is wrong with my account my bank said no problems on their end the money is there what is wrong with my account wish.com?i am a loyal costumer to your site I have been on this site since you came online why are you doing this to me fix this issue please it not fair or right I need this fixed now it's really upsetting me

• Jm
      21st of May, 2018

I am getting the same message and was ordering items and always paid for them. I have not had a problem until the past couple months every time I try to order something I get this message. Please fix it. What is going on? Thank you

11th of Oct, 2018

@Jmam I'm experiencing the same issue.Maybe they have other customers that spend more so they are trying to weed the rest of us out of their business I think I'll check out Amazon

• Su
      23rd of Jun, 2018

I keep getting the same message. I have dealt with your company for a good while now and have had no problems paying for items . Now I keep getting message there is a problem with payment. Can you help please?

11th of Oct, 2018

@sukie49.sy@gmail.com Same problem here!!!

• Go
      2nd of Jul, 2018

Am having problem about my payment issue anytime I want to register for payment they said I should visit https.//www.wish.com/ payment issue to resolve this. Please what should I do now to resolve it, because I really needs those items.
    Thanks.

11th of Oct, 2018

@Godstime Newton Same problem on my end!!

• Go
      2nd of Jul, 2018

Am tired of writing ok If u don't allow me to shop on wish I can go to another website buy.

11th of Oct, 2018

@Godstime Newton Same problem on my end.If they don't want or need business from me just let me know I'm a phone call away

• Ko
      3rd of Jul, 2018

Yes same issue. Payment is not accepted. How to solve this. My mail-id is kunduru.kovid@gmail.com

8th of Jul, 2018

Yes, same issue few days now...

• St
      9th of Jul, 2018

it says theres a problem with my credit card info, l ordered before with the same card

• Pr
      16th of Jul, 2018

It seems like wish.com doesn't need our business anymore. It gave the run-around for the same reasons as stated above but never got resolved. This started more than a year back (late 2016). This after being a regular customer with them for 1+ years with my orders being shipped all over the globe.
    Their support stinks - I got at least a dozen of their copy-paste support messages where each rep just repeats what the previous one had said. Sending info (that too sensitive IDs) and talking to support did not help.
    I have moved on to other vendors, suggest you do the same.

• He
      28th of Nov, 2018

@p_r_mohnish I’m having same problem

24th of Jul, 2018

Has anyone gotten their account fixed? I’ve been trying for days with no response from wish. Anyone know what’s going on? Not everyone is having problems.

• Ka
      9th of Aug, 2018

@Mariah2you I have been trying work a week now everyday and still not working.

• Fa
      7th of Dec, 2018

@Mariah2you I keep trying to change my account credit card because I got a new card and it keeps saying the same thing also… Oops somethings wrong with your user account. There is no way I’m sending a bank statement to a site like that… I’m such a good customer I don’t know what’s wrong I’ve gone to this Health site nothing works I’ve been reading everyone’s comments but I’m not really sure how to fix this

• Ka
      9th of Aug, 2018

Mines hasn’t been working for days now.

• Yo
      4th of Sep, 2018

Why? I wonder. Wish is supposed to give real attention to customers, but I feel that it is not so. I have always used my credit card and paid in advance for orders placed. Sometimes I have not received all the products ordered, but I have accepted this due to the distance and probable Border Customs situations. But I see that not only myself, but many other Wish clients are in the same situation. Why not give us, clients who have been with Wish for several years the attention we require? I have sent several times the documents required and there has not been a serious answer from Wish. I feel this is not a fair client treatment. Just a lazy computer handling of our so many messages sent with the information required by Wish. You must have, I think, the previous orders placed by me, all paid in advance. And Wish showers my computer with everyday publicity of products which, of course, I cannot buy. Will we ever get an answer giving real personal attention? I will very much appreciate the true possibility of your help. Yolanda

• Fa
      12th of Sep, 2018

Ayuda Wish.com / hay algo mal con su cuenta de usuario. por favor visite https://www.wish.com/payment-issue para resolver esto. No se que hacer