Wish.com

Posted: Sep 25, 2015 by

refund system — scam for merchants and buyers?

3.35
1 Sansome St. 40th Floor San Francisco, CA 94104
San Francisco, California
wish.com
We are merchants and sell on wish.com. we sell good products, but unfortunately, from the third month of selling on this platform, the site became full of scammers ("buyers") who receive the product and ask for a refund ilegitimately.

Wish freezes the money and tell the merchant that the money was refunded. we as merchants cannot dispute or appeal the decision, and no real person will contact us ever. we send several emails with no reply. there is no way to recover our money. cheaters can easily say "the product is bad" and wish immediately refunds (or at least they say so).

3 times in 1 month we were victims of scammers who got free stuff from us. today it was the fouth!. the easiness to cheat is so amazing, that I think that maybe wish scams also the buyers, they don't pay back the refund, and they don't pay the goods to the merchants either. please do not buy or sell on wish.com!!! be careful!!!

If you are a merchant, better look after another selling platform, or after a few months of good selling, you will start losing money and effort. if the platform cannot provide full assistance with real people, if they cannot answer an email, if they don't let you dispute a claim and let you negotiate directly with a buyer that may have a problem with your products, then don't trust it!! it may be a scam!!
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

N  25th of Sep, 2015 by    +1 Votes
By using wish.com you agreed to their terms.

Refunds & Returns
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase on Wish. If for any reason you are unhappy, please contact Wish support at support@wish.com
◦You may return all products within 30 days of delivery.

If you don't like the terms, don't use it!
N  19th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Wish.com is by far the biggest disappointment iv ever had deal with before. Iv had the worst experience and I am livid to say the least. I tried to load my details onto the wish application because I wanted to purchase afew items.. It said " card declined" about a half hour later I received a bank notification about almost R300 (R271 to be exact) has been deducted from my account by "context logic" totally freaking out I get on the fraud line with my bank and they tell me this was a online purchase.. I then explain that the application declined my card so how could money have been withdrawn. I contact wish support and explain what happened to one of their agents by the name of Amber. This girl was cocky and bursting with attitude ..telling me for a lack of better words that I'm lieing they didn't deduct money! I then sent her a screen shot of the bank notification and she tells me PayPal will refund me within 2 days. After 2 days I contact support again and spoke to another agent who now has decided to ignore me. It's been two weeks and no response. I have absolutely no reason to go through all this effort for a "freebie" and iv got all the emails and screenshots as evidence. These people are CROOKS AND THEY MAKE UNAUTHORIZED DEDUCTIONS FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT !! I WILL BE PUTTING THIS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE NOBODY HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. ITS DISGUSTING HOW THEY OPPORATE. I'm not going to throw my hands up in the air and leave it like this.. If anyone can get back to me on this .. I urge you to do so because iv got paper trail on the above mentioned!
N  25th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
We have had exactly the same issue with Wish.com. We tested the marketplace for about 21 days and did $1500 worth of sales. We were debited (without our authorization) $352 worth of refunds. A whopping 23% refund rate. Six orders were refunded unilaterally by the "customer service team". As a 3rd party seller do not list on Wish.com as you will definitely not make money. We pulled all our listings from the site today.
A  13th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Wish marketplace has scammed me also, I will no longer tolerate having marketplace take my money with one hand and beat me with a stick with another.
N  1st of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dears, stop to treat us like any "idiots" ? Already contacted you staff on e-mail: merchant_support@wish.com and no any response from more than 2 months now! This is about 34000$ you criminal company due for our sales on you wish.com marketplace!

Stop to respond with automatic non-sense stupid messages and resolve our problem! Already contact you e-mail provided for more than 90 days now and no any response from them - stop You criminal, rip-off scam activity to refund the Buyers without any reason and Before the Items returned to legal Sellers/owners or we process you criminals in the International Courts!

This is ilegal scam and fraud by International and European Trading Law from you company to refund Buyers without Before returned the goods to legal Sellers/owners!

You have 24 hours to provide a payments proofs on all our refunded Orders and our saldo due for more than 120 days now without any reason or our and other 23 Sellers scammed by you company - we open a collective claim about you fraud, scam company in the European Courts and we guarant you company wil be pay high fines and will be banned for life to provide services to all European Customers and in all European Union !

Also we send a collective claims to all Search Engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex etc. with a request to remove all you listings from them searches because you for long years continue to scam and fraude Sellers on refund Orders BEFORE Goods returned to legal Owners/Sellers requested by International Trading Law.

Also we repeat - all our Items carrefully checked before shipped and in new condition and work 100% correctly !

You have 24 hours to provide a full payment on our saldo due and a compensation on delayed payment or we process you criminals in the Court!

Regards

Wallmart.win
A  5th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Bonjour a tous, J'ai été moi aussi vendeuse sur WISH, moralité, j'ai perdu plus de 1300 euros. Soit disant des clients qui n'ont jamais recu leur commandes. Non seulement les clients ont recu leurs produits mais en plus ils ont été remboursés. Et pourtant, j'ai moi aussi fourni des preuves de mes envois. Wish m'a répondu que je n'avais choisi un de leurs transporteurs alors que mon envoi n'était pas valable. J'ai envoyé mes articles en mode so COLISSIMO en fournissant achaque le numéro de suivi des envois. Mais WISH exigait le tracking de l'URL. En France, la Poste Francaise ne fournit pas le tracking de l'envoi. Il faut aller sur le site Colissimo.fr et taper le numéro du colis. Je leur ai expliqué de long en large comment cela se passait. Rien a faire, ils n'ont rien voulu savoir et m'ont retenu le montant de mes ventes>. Ce sont de véritables escrocs qui arnaquent les vendeurs européens. Ils ne répondent jamais. Wish est a proscrire pour tous les vendeurs européens. Je suis tres en colére et dégoutée. J'aimerai tout simplement que WISH disparaisse mais cela semble bien difficile. Je hais ce site au plus haut point !!! GROSSE ARNAQUE !! Ils devraient eller en prison pour fraude. Melle Sylvie KORENFELD, Boutique frenchymarket.com.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree