Wish.com / refund system — scam for merchants and buyers?
We are merchants and sell on wish.com. we sell good products, but unfortunately, from the third month of selling on this platform, the site became full of scammers ("buyers") who receive the product and ask for a refund ilegitimately.
Wish freezes the money and tell the merchant that the money was refunded. we as merchants cannot dispute or appeal the decision, and no real person will contact us ever. we send several emails with no reply. there is no way to recover our money. cheaters can easily say "the product is bad" and wish immediately refunds (or at least they say so).
3 times in 1 month we were victims of scammers who got free stuff from us. today it was the fouth!. the easiness to cheat is so amazing, that I think that maybe wish scams also the buyers, they don't pay back the refund, and they don't pay the goods to the merchants either. please do not buy or sell on wish.com!!! be careful!!!
If you are a merchant, better look after another selling platform, or after a few months of good selling, you will start losing money and effort. if the platform cannot provide full assistance with real people, if they cannot answer an email, if they don't let you dispute a claim and let you negotiate directly with a buyer that may have a problem with your products, then don't trust it!! it may be a scam!!
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - fraud 
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - their real business is harvesting credit card numbers 
- Wish.com - Order no: 5bf38da8f4a03a6ff4269d64
- Wish.com - Paid for PRODUCTS , never received them, no money returned, filed claim, didnt do any good. This company sucks. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY. THEY KEEP IT.
- Wish.com - Delivery - some items came some did not
- Wish.com - A hoodie and ultimately tour horrific customer service
- Wish.com - Boots