Wish.com / jewelry, clothing, everything!
Wish, mama, and cute are all the same website/"business" and they are all fraudulent scammers!!!
Another fraudulent, scam-of-a-"business" out of where else? China.
They have no customer protection laws as there are in the united states, especially for people on the other side of the world.
This site is the epitome of false advertisement, scamming, and fraud.
If they were out of the united states, the government and better business bureau would have them shut down before they know what the hell hit 'em.
Everything I have purchased has been broken, fake, dirty, torn, cheap, and the "customer service" (If you can even call it that) bold-face lies to it's customers about everything from the way the usps operates, to when people will get their orders if they ever get their orders. Still waiting on three items ordered a year ago, folks.
Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud! Fraud!
Do not use this site!
Spread the word!
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - fraud 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - their real business is harvesting credit card numbers 
- Wish - empty parcel
- Wish.com - I can't find an address to send returns to 
- Wish.com - tv for order/5afdeeaa03d4c740ffad78cc / my refund 
- Wish.com - unreasonable payment aktenzeichens 87644872799
- Wish.com - advertising