Wish.com / fraud
I bought dress and accessories from the website www.wish.com. I needed to pay $200 for the order, but the seller charged me for completely different price. I tried to contact the seller, but he replied very slowly. He told me that they had some technical problems, and they would return money. But they didn’t refund as well as they stopped to communicate with me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
More Wish.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wish.com - daily giveaway 
- Wish.com - their real business is harvesting credit card numbers 
- Wish.com - won't refund 
- Wish.com - money out my account 
- Wish.com - payment issue 
- Wish.com - an undelivered item
- Wish.com - product was a watch gps watch some stuff animals I had about a lot of stuff animals my mom was ordering a lot of stuff for work
- Wish Online Shopping - non delivery of item by date
- Wish.com - my package is very late.
- Wish.com - item ordered was not as described, I want my refund