Wishmy orders from wish never received or refunded

I'm complaining about a few orders I made back in the end of February. I go to search in purchase history on wish and I don't see my orders but my card was charged several times.See Top 10 Worst Companies in San Francisco, CAi have not received my orders or a refund of my money back that was taken off of my debit card.i have screenshots to prove wish took the money out of my account but I have not received any orders

• Updated by Ebmeans5 · May 05, 2017

I have no idea I'm in the same situation but what I do know is I will never order from them again. And it's crazy because I have been ordering from them for months. But the last time they took my money but didn't deliver my stuff and they don't even have a record of me ordering it which is dumb. So I sent the screenshots of my bank statement to prove they took the money and they still giving me a run around as well. Like give me my money back smh.

Eb
May 04, 2017

Comments

• Sk
      May 05, 2017

yes i placed an order with them and it was supposedly delivered to my address. but i never received it. I notified them within the 30 days for refund and they gave me the run around. now they are saying that it needed to be done within 30 days and since its over that deadline, i lose. no refund, no product, no nothing except they got my money.
    i have all the emails with dates from their site...
    what do i do?