Wirefly.com / Avoid Wirefly at all costs! It's a fraud!

I bought a slvr at wirefly, which I returned per return policy. I had included everything with it. However wirefly's warehouse decided that they were not going to refund my money and said the instruction manual was missing. Why would I need a SLVR manual when I bought a palm treo. Plus there is no way for me to prove that it was there.

The customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. It goes to India where the guys have no clue what I am talking about. They were supposed to put me through to a supervisor who made me wait over 45 minutes and never came to the phone. In short he waited till I hung up the phone. I highly recommend NOT buying from wirefly. They are the perfect example for internet scams and fraudulent practices.

Plus the rebates on the phones are messed up. Nobody at wirefly tells you that you get the rebate only when you sign on to the data plan. You notice it only when you get the product and you cannot return the product either, cos they do not refund you. The data plan costs more than the rebate they offer you. Avoid wirefly at all costs. Go to the store and buy it for peace of mind. It costs more but at least you do not feel violated.