WIGSWAY WIGS / Poor quality wigs
I was dissatisfied with a human hair wig I bought from www.wigsway.co.uk as there was little hair used to make the wig and if the wearer tried to tie the hair, it would be possible to see the lace and elastic cap underneath. I paid £125 for the wig including postage and packaging. When I asked if I could return the wig and get a full refund, they asked me to provide photographs which I did and then they sent me an email saying that they disagreed with my claim and eventually told me to keep the wig and offered me £30 refund which I believed was an unfair offer. I'm having to wait ages to see if I can get my money back and will not be purchasing a wig from this company ever again.
More WIGSWAY WIGS Complaints & Reviews
- wigsway.co.uk - They took money and haven't provided order 
- wigsway.co.uk - fraudulent 
- wigsway.co.uk - Shipping Time 
- www.wigsway.co.uk - They sent wrong colour and after I returned it, no one replied to me
- Wigsway - Wigs
- Wigsway - Synthetic wig!
- www.wigsway.co.uk - They delivered bad-quality wig and refused to take it back
- Wigsway - wig
- Wigsway - Wig
- Wigsway - Horrible wig!