Wigsis / human hair wig... which wasn't human hair!

China Review updated:

I ordered a punk-ish wig wich I loved, the website said it's human hair.

So I placed an order and waited for it to come, meanwhile I've send some emails because I didn't find any new info on where it was.

When I recieved the wig..it feels like hay, its very shiny (real hair doesn't shine that much!), its very rough, the tips are terrible.
It's just a simple plain wig, doesn't even come close to the look from the picture on the website. I went to the hairsalon to have a cut, and the hairdresser also said its fake hair.

The customer service recieved multiple pictures from me, but they say they don't see that its fake hair... (the blonde hair is from my daughter, white hair is the wig)

The website says it's customized to color and size, its just a basic cap, nothing fancy, and sure not customized (you can't fool me..I KNOW wigs)

The wig came from China so I guess its based in china?.

I'm really angry, if I had money growing on my back I could order a GOOD quality wig, never placing a single order again on Wigsis!

Li
Jul 16, 2016

Comments

Jul 19, 2016

This wig I bought from Wigsis is great. I've been a Wigsis customer for a long long time and tried many wigs. This wig is the best, it styles easily and you can spike it and style it exactly how she is wearing it which I like. I hope she never discontinues this wig. Many of her wigs do not style as they show on her and that is a big disappointment. THIS ONE IS GREAT. Thank you wigsis for another happy customer and great purchase.

• Jd
      Sep 10, 2018

@Janrina This review appears, word for word, on the fraudulent WigSis and Uwigs sites. It doesn't make sense - who is "she"? My guess is that this review originally referred to a wig manufactured by a company bearing a woman's name.

• Ei
      Jul 25, 2016

Three month ago I bought a wig from wigsis. This is such great wig. i wear it to work out and everyone always compliments me on my hair. little do they know...and i would never tell! :) now i just ordered two more in the color 10 because it matches my own color so well!