Wigsbuy.com / wig purchase

1 China Review updated:

Purchased a wig 5/11/15 for $158.30 on sale, and it took a month to get the wrong wig. Not the wig pictured that I ordered. It was a bright red (Ronald mcdonald) ugly wig. They said they give refunds (They don't) said to contact them first, and they have to approve. They contact much later, and make excuses (Like send us pictures) after you do, then they ignore you. I had paid through pal-pal so I called them and filed a complaint. Case # pp-[protected] then they said mail the wig back for a refund, which makes pay-pal close the case. So, I mailed it back 6/8/15 to china customs # lc[protected]us now, they are saying as of today 6/25/15 they have not received the wig back. But, customs say they received the wig there june 11, 2015 this company false advertises they picture one wig, and send you another. They say they give you a refund for any reason, (But they don't') so they lie, stall, make excuses, anything they can so they don't have to give you the money back. I believe they get the wigs back, and keep the money. I have seen on the complaint site they have also done this to a lot of people. How can companies get by with this? I'm seeing some laws broken, and yet they continue on and on. Being so far away, I guess they think they can get by with it. And, the amazing thing is they do!!!

Se
Jun 25, 2015

Comments

• Ye
      1st of Aug, 2015

Oh my god they did the same thing to me but they only agreed to give me a percentage of my money back! I havent sent it back yet, so should I not send it back?