Wigsbuy.com / wig purchase
Purchased a wig 5/11/15 for $158.30 on sale, and it took a month to get the wrong wig. Not the wig pictured that I ordered. It was a bright red (Ronald mcdonald) ugly wig. They said they give refunds (They don't) said to contact them first, and they have to approve. They contact much later, and make excuses (Like send us pictures) after you do, then they ignore you. I had paid through pal-pal so I called them and filed a complaint. Case # pp-[protected] then they said mail the wig back for a refund, which makes pay-pal close the case. So, I mailed it back 6/8/15 to china customs # lc568124948us now, they are saying as of today 6/25/15 they have not received the wig back. But, customs say they received the wig there june 11, 2015 this company false advertises they picture one wig, and send you another. They say they give you a refund for any reason, (But they don't') so they lie, stall, make excuses, anything they can so they don't have to give you the money back. I believe they get the wigs back, and keep the money. I have seen on the complaint site they have also done this to a lot of people. How can companies get by with this? I'm seeing some laws broken, and yet they continue on and on. Being so far away, I guess they think they can get by with it. And, the amazing thing is they do!!!
More Wigsbuy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wigsbuy.co - order 
- Wigsbuy.com - refusing to get in contact 
- Wigsbuy - horrible!
- wigsbuy.com - account charged but product never shipped after 2 weeks
- Wigsbuy - they did not cancel my order
- Wigsbuy - wig
- Wigsbuy - wig I ordered which looks nothing like what is displayed. I would like ship back but no info shipping label was provided.
- Wigsbuy - poor quality, no customer service 
- Wigsbuy - wig 
- Wigsbuy - fraudulent representation of product unauthorized credit card charges