[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt

Posted: Nov 10, 2017 by

washer/dryer

Nazareth, Pennsylvania
I didn't have good credit did the why not lease it through sears told I would own the product by sept the total was 1008.00 I have paid 1533.00 they took it out of my account after September which paper said was last payment, I just filed a dispute with my bank to get October and November back, this is false advertising and robbery very rude and horrible customer service when you contact them as well, would not recommend anyone use this option through Sears,

Resolution statement

WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Care's Response, Nov 13, 2017
Dear Valued Customer, We are sorry for the confusion on your account, Please contact our TEMPOE Team at 844-483-6763 to further assist on your account. Thank you for being a WNLI customer.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Washing Machines

Comments

A  21st of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
OMG!!! I am so glad I googled this CROOKED WHY NOT LEASE IT company. I leased a couple of items, paid them as agreed upon per my lease agreement got my owner's certificates on both of those leases with no problems or incidents at all. I started my third lease on a flat screen TV, paid per the lease agreement. I realized that I should have been done with this lease, checked my banking account statement & realized WHY NOT LEASE IT had withdrawn additional payments BEYOND WHAT THE TOTAL LEASE AMOUNT SHOULD HAVE BEEN. When I called to advise them of the mistake so they could reimburse me & so they could send me a owners certificate...Customer service did a TERRIBLE JOB of explaining why they were continuing to withdraw out of my account & why they would continue to withdraw out of my account. For the life of me they could not make me understand why I would continue to pay them money AFTER I had already paid off the TV just as I had with the two previous leases. I contacted my bank to cancel any other attempts from them automatically withdraw, contacted them with my dispute, they refused to get rid of the debt even though I sent in copies of ALL MY RECEIPTS which I still have. I was told this was a lease to own program & that is how it worked with the first two smaller purchases. THIS DEBT IS NOW ON MY CREDIT, I HAVE DISPUTED IT OVER AND OVER, & THEY HAVE PUT A REMARK ON MY REPORT STATING "DISPUTE RESOLVED; REPORTED BY GRANTOR". This dispute is far from resolved with a $1500.00 collection/charge off amount listing on my credit (THIS IS THE ADDITIONAL MONEY THEY ARE SAYING I OWE AFTER PAYING THE ENTIRE AMOUNT OWED FOR THE TV I LEASED). As I rebuild my credit, the next step with them is to my local television station WRAL 5 ON YOUR SIDE is going to blast them on public TV along with K-Mart & their affiliates. This is unfair & is adversely affecting my credit. SCAMMERS AND FRAUDS FOR SURE...

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree