[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt / washer/dryer
I didn't have good credit did the why not lease it through sears told I would own the product by sept the total was 1008.00 I have paid 1533.00 they took it out of my account after September which paper said was last payment, I just filed a dispute with my bank to get October and November back, this is false advertising and robbery very rude and horrible customer service when you contact them as well, would not recommend anyone use this option through Sears,
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Care's Response, Nov 13, 2017
Dear Valued Customer, We are sorry for the confusion on your account, Please contact our TEMPOE Team at 844-483-6763 to further assist on your account. Thank you for being a WNLI customer.
More WhyNotLeaseIt Complaints & Reviews
- Why Not Lease It - they rip off people 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - receiving a title of ownership 
- Why Not Lease It - payments 
- [Resolved] Why Not Lease It - horrible program, things are not explained properly. rude customer service 
- Why Not Lease It - 50 inch flat screen tv 
- WhyNotLeaseIt - beware!! 
- WhyNotLeaseIt - lease amount
- WhyNotLeaseIt - refund
- Why Not Lease It - why not lease it management
- Why Not Lease - why not lease program at sears