[Resolved] Why Not Lease It / lease buyout
Tried to buyout and couldn't. Called and spoke to customer service, I was told I had to make 10 payments before I could buyout. In order to buyout I would have to make 2 more payments of 68.23. After the 2 payments then the buyout would be 450.00. I cannot believe Sears would allow this to happen to there consumer. I'm all for turning a profit, but not highway robbery!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
CustomerClaims's Response, Jun 26, 2017
I am sorry if there is any confusion about our terms. . All of our marketing materials, Terms and Conditions and our lease agreement clearly lay out our program requirements, including the requirement that a customer complete the payments owing during the minimum lease term. As a part of our policy, a copy of the lease agreement is provided at lease commencement and is available to the customer in their online account.
Our Lease program is not a finance or lease to own program. Rather, WNLN purchases the merchandise on the customer’s behalf and leases the property to the customer for a required minimum term. Upon completion of the minimum lease term, customers have the flexibility of three options: (1) continue to lease on period-by-period basis by retaining possession of the property, in which case additional periodic payment(s) must be made in the same frequency and amount as during the initial term; (2) terminate the agreement by returning the property to us in good condition, fair wear and tear expected; or (3) call us to arrange a purchase of the leased item.
There are also options to purchase at 30, 60 and 90 days with fees at 5%, 8% and 10% respectively. If you need any help with your lease don't hesitate to contact [protected]@whynotleaseit.com.
More Why Not Lease It Complaints & Reviews
- Why Not Lease It - they rip off people 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - why not lease it scam 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - receiving a title of ownership 
- Why Not Lease It - payments 
- [Resolved] Why Not Lease It - horrible program, things are not explained properly. rude customer service 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - washer & dryer: company total scam!!! 
- WhyNotLeaseIt - kenmore washing machine
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - mattress purchase
- WhyNotLeaseIt - unethical behavior
- WhyNotLeaseIt - sears storage unit