Wholesale7.net / ripped off

China Review updated:

I ordered 3 shoes from them. Then they told me one of my shoes is out of stock and asked if I want to be refunded or replace it with other item, so I decided to replace it since it was cheap and I really want those shoes judging from the pictures alone. Beforehand, I asked Kate (the seller) if there is any other item on my order that is out of stock which she responded 'NO' so I replace it with slightly more expensive than the initial item on which I pay within matter of minutes. Shockingly 2 days later Kate (again) sending me generated email telling me that my replacment shoes also out of stock. I became really upset and sent her long email on which she responded with only 'sorry for that' but have yet to answer why she asked me to pay more for item that is out of stock, I didn't replace that one cuz I'm already dissapointed but still trying to cheer myself of having a thought I will get 2 shoes anyway. To my horror, the shoes came only 1!! And I again sent them email demanding why they do this to me and they only replied that two items are out of stock and they refund my money.

So I got myself ripped off by this chinesse ###!! They didn't even reduce the shipping cost. I had to pay 35$ for 8$ shoes that weight less than 1kg. And I couldn't withdraw my remaining 47$ to my paypal because they only refund it into the website.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE

Comments

• El
      23rd of Apr, 2012

Company information:
    www.wholesale7.net
    China
    wholesale7.net

So far for me everything good, sometime the item i order out of stock because wholesale7 not update the latest stock..so to avoid that happen again..my advise to all wholesale7 staffs, please update ASAP the latest stock & now i have problem with your website link so lagged, sometime i can't open at all~please upgrade your website.TQ