Whole Foods Market/Imperial Chicken Salad / taste is teterrible food at a riduculous price
We thought Whole Foods offered much better quality and choices. Well, we just bought a salad for $17 that would feed one person and stale "freshly baked bread" for $4. This is outrageous and in light of the financial crisis it is ludicrous. Terrible food for a ridiculously high price that I will likely throw away because it sucks so bad.
Whole Foods should be ashamed of themselves selling overpriced crap to people who work hard for their money and tried to feel the store out.
I think you should reimburse us the money you robbed from us.
More Whole Foods Market/Imperial Chicken Salad Complaints & Reviews
- Whole Foods Market - Assault 
- Whole Foods Market - violent cashier 
- Whole Foods Market - Food Poisoning 
- Whole Foods Market - Unsafe Bulk Food Canisters 
- Wholefoods - unfair treatment 
- Whole Foods Market Services - boulder specialty department - clerk (jamie)
- Whole Foods Market - security — I don't safe shopping at whole foods.
- Whole Foods Market Services - doughnuts
- Whole Foods Market Services - customer service policy at ponce de leon store in atlanta, georgia
- Whole Foods Market - wrongful termination