Whatever Works / vip program
When I ordered by phone some things from their catalogue before Christmas, their cheerful rep confused me and practically scammed me into their so-called vip program. They sell some stuff I would never want, e.g., women's sex toys, and other stuff I cannot imagine getting except for a little present every two or three years, e.g., a blade to cut your seat belt in case you're in an accident and trapped in it. They provide no way I can find online to cancel this bogus vip membership, for which they'll clip my credit card every month. I WANT OUT OF IT, and they won't say how.
AVOID this bunch.
More Whatever Works Complaints & Reviews
- Whatever Works - Don't even bother with this company unless you like being frustrated 
- Whatever Works - Do not order from this website!
- Whatever Works - Automatically applied &VIP& membership
- Whatever Works - Buying online
- Whatever Works - General comment
- Whatever Works - vip club membership
- Whatever Works - catalog
- Whatever Works - my order for two items became 3 orders for the same items
- whateverworks.com - content of catalogue
- Whatever Works - Product not shipped, in spite of paying for expedited shipping.