Menu
Daily Deals Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Daily Deals
reviews & complaints

www.dailydeals.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 32 Reviews

Daily Deals Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
18 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Daily Deals at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Daily Deals has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Daily Deals. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Daily Deals reviews & complaints

A
10:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Disappointing Experience with Daily Deals: Wrong Item Delivered and Poor Customer Service

So, I decided to give Daily Deals a try and ordered an mi Google assistant smart speaker from them. I couldn't find it in stock anywhere else, so I was really excited when it arrived. However, when I opened the package, I was disappointed to find that they had sent me an mi Bluetooth speaker instead.

I immediately reached out to them through email and WhatsApp, but it's been over a month now and I still haven't received a proper response. At first, they told me that DTDC would pick up the wrong order and process a refund for me. But today, they changed their story and said that the delivery insurance only covers transit damage.

I feel like they're intentionally wasting my time and changing the issue to avoid giving me a refund. It's frustrating because I really wanted that Google assistant smart speaker and now I'm stuck with a Bluetooth speaker that I didn't even want.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Daily Deals based on my experience. Their customer service is lacking and they don't seem to take responsibility for their mistakes. If you're looking for a reliable online retailer, I suggest looking elsewhere.

J
9:05 pm EDT

Daily Deals Nightmare Delivery Experience with Daily Deals and Buffalo

So, I recently ordered something from Daily Deals and it's been a bit of a nightmare. The delivery service they use, called "Buffalo", has been a real pain. They were supposed to deliver my order, but they never showed up and their phone number doesn't even work. I tried emailing them, but they responded in really bad English and said they couldn't call me, so they want me to pay for a second delivery fee. But they didn't even say how much it would be or how to pay for it.

I'm really frustrated because they were never here and now no one is answering. I reached out to Daily Deals customer service and they were no help at all. They basically told me it was my fault and that I have to pay for the second delivery fee. They won't even refund or resend my order.

Overall, I'm really disappointed with my experience with Daily Deals. It's been a huge hassle and I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

S
8:04 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Daily Deals Review: Poor Quality, Terrible Customer Service, and Confusing Policies

Daily Deals is a company that I would not recommend. Their quality is not up to par and their customer service is terrible. I tried to contact them via email, but they did not respond. It is also important to note that they do not have a clear return policy. This was not stated up-front and caused a lot of frustration for me.

I was also disappointed when I tried to take advantage of their buy 2 pairs for 60% off deal. Instead of charging me the discounted price, they charged me the regular price for one pair. I immediately emailed them to correct the mistake, but they did not respond. When I tried to contact their support team, I was required to submit my order number. However, the system would not accept it, which caused me to make multiple attempts. Eventually, I had to attach a copy of my order to get their attention. Despite all of this effort, I still did not receive a response.

In conclusion, I would advise against using Daily Deals. They do not have good customer service and their policies are not clear. It is not worth the money or the hassle.

Is Daily Deals legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Daily Deals is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Daily Deals, reviewing user feedback and how Daily Deals addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Daily Deals. Trust, but verify.

Daily Deals earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Daily Deals evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

The age of Daily Deals's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Our scan shows Daily Deals website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Daily Deals's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 14 complaints being resolved.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the dailydeals.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Dailydeals.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The dailydeals.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • We detected that dailydeals.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Daily Deals. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Disappointing Customer Care and Delayed Order: My Experience with Daily Deals

So, I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with Daily Deals. I placed my order and paid for it on January 8th, but when it arrived, it was totally the wrong thing! I tried to contact them, but their message said they were out for the holidays until the beginning of February. I finally got a hold of them and let them know they sent me the wrong thing, and asked for my actual order. They said they'd send it out, but I asked for a new tracking number just to be sure.

Then, they hit me with the bad news: my items were out of stock! They asked me to be patient and said they'd be back in stock in a week. I waited ten days and asked for my tracking number again, but they just asked for more patience. It's been almost three months since I placed my order and I still haven't gotten my stuff or a refund. I'm totally out of patience at this point.

Honestly, their customer care was just really poor all around. I'm pretty disappointed with the whole experience.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Daily Deals Review: Great Prices, Quality Products, and Excellent Customer Service

So, I decided to try out Daily Deals (dailydeals.com) instead. I was a bit hesitant at first, but I'm glad I did. The website is easy to navigate and they have a wide variety of products at great prices. I ended up purchasing a phone case and a set of headphones.

The shipping was fast and I received my items within a week. The phone case fit perfectly and the headphones sound great. I was really impressed with the quality of the products for the price I paid.

I did have a small issue with one of the headphones not working properly, but I contacted their customer service and they were very helpful. They quickly sent me a replacement and even gave me a discount code for my next purchase.

Overall, I had a positive experience with Daily Deals and would definitely recommend them to others. It's refreshing to find a website that offers good deals and quality products without any hassle.

Daily Deals Unreliable Website: False Stock Availability and Delayed Delivery

So, I went to the website and gave them a call to check if they had the Sony TV (with stock #) in stock. The guy on the phone said "Yeah, we got it!" So, I went ahead and placed my order.

It's been a whole month now, and the website still says "Backordered." I've called them up a bunch of times, and every time they say "It'll be here this week" or "It'll be here next week." It's getting pretty frustrating, to be honest.

I wouldn't recommend ordering from these guys. Seems like they're not very reliable.

G

Daily Deals Daily Deals: False Advertising and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with Daily Deals. I was really excited to order some Christmas gifts from them, but when my package arrived, it was just a couple pairs of socks. I tried calling the number they have listed on their site, but nobody answered. And when I tried emailing them, either I didn't get a response or the email bounced back. It's frustrating because I feel like I got scammed, but I guess it's my fault for falling for it. Still, I don't think it's right for a company to advertise falsely and take people's money like this. It's just not cool.

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Daily Deals (formerly Daily Steal) - Scammers who take your money and disappear

I gotta say, I'm usually pretty good at buying stuff online. I've never really had any problems before, so I didn't even think to check the reviews before I ordered from Daily Deals (or Daily Steal, as they used to be called). Big mistake. My order never showed up, and when I tried to contact them about it, they just ignored me. It's pretty clear to me now that they're just a bunch of scammers who take your money and then disappear. So yeah, I definitely wouldn't recommend ordering from them. Save your cash and find somewhere else to shop.

O

Daily Deals Daily Deals: A Reliable and Trustworthy Website for Great Deals

I recently came across Daily Deals (dailydeals.com) and decided to give it a try. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with the variety of products they have on offer. From electronics to fashion to home decor, there is something for everyone.

The website itself is easy to navigate and user-friendly. I particularly like the feature where they send out daily emails with deals tailored to your interests. It saves me time and I don't have to constantly check the website for new deals.

I have already made a few purchases through Daily Deals and have had no issues with delivery or returns. The products are of good quality and the prices are reasonable.

Of course, as with any online shopping experience, there is always a slight risk of scams or fraudulent websites. However, I have not come across any such issues with Daily Deals.

Overall, I would highly recommend Daily Deals to anyone looking for great deals on a variety of products. It is a reliable and trustworthy website with excellent customer service. Give it a try and see for yourself!

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Mixed Experience with Daily Deals: Good Deals, Wrong Glasses, and Shipping Costs

got some good deals and stuff, but I was a little bit bummed out with my recent purchase. I bought some Foster Grant reading glasses, and instead of getting those, I got sent some Spectra/Apollo glasses. I was all like, "What in the world?" But then I got an insert in the package that said they were sister companies and made at the same place. So, that kinda made me feel better. But I still wanted my Foster Grants, ya know?

Anyway, I contacted the company (Daily Deals) and they said I could return the glasses -- but I would have to pay for the shipping. That was kinda meh, but at least they said I'd get a full refund when they got the glasses back. So, not all bad, I guess.

Overall, I'd say Daily Deals is aight. They got some cool stuff on there, and I've gotten some good deals before. But just be aware you might not always get exactly what you ordered.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Daily Deals Review: Frustrating and Disappointing Experience with Shipping and Customs. Stay Away!

I can't believe how frustrating my experience with Daily Deals has been. I ordered two items way back then - and it's been months but still no sign of them. I kept checking the tracker nearly every day - and it always tells me the same thing - "your package has been shipped" and "awaiting customs". I thought it'll only take a few weeks, but the items have been stuck somewhere for what seems like forever now.

Then, finally, I found out that my package has arrived in my destination city, but it had to go through inspection by customs again and again. What a hassle, right? It was annoying to know that it will take even more time before they finally arrive at my doorstep.

As if that wasn't enough, I can no longer track my package using the provided tracking number, as it now redirects me to the Chinese postal website. I have no idea what to do to find my items at this point. It's beyond annoying and frustrating. The whole experience is just terrible.

I highly advise everyone to stay away from this site. With all the hassle and barriers I encountered, it's not worth it. I also recommend that everyone do more research before purchasing anything online. Make sure to read reviews on different sites to avoid getting scammed.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Disappointing Experience with Daily Deals: Nonexistent Customer Service and Inconsistent Delivery

I ain't happy with my experience using Daily Deals. I had high hopes for this website, but my dealings with them have been a total mess.

I ordered some sheet sets over two weeks ago and they've been sending me emails Every. Single. Day. saying I gotta go onto Amazon and pay up. Thing is, I already paid when I put my order in...so why they keep sending me these emails, I ain't got a clue.

I tried reaching out to them over email a few times, but ain't nobody been responding. I don't know what kind of business they're running over there, but it ain't a very good one in my book.

Just today I got an email from FedEx telling me that my item's finally, finally on its way. But you wanna know the kicker? The email said "item" - as in singular. I ordered two sheet sets. What happened to the other one? Why ain't nobody letting me know what's going on?

Overall, I ain't impressed with Daily Deals. They got some serious issues they need to sort out if they wanna keep customers like me.

H

Daily Deals Daily Deals: A Reliable and Trustworthy Website for Great Deals

T

A

E

Daily Deals Beware of Daily Deals: My Experience with the Online Retailer

I gotta tell ya, folks. Stay away from Daily Deals. I learned my lesson the hard way. Wish I had read the reviews before I made the mistake of ordering from them. I mean, I heard they used to be called Daily Steal, which honestly sounds like a more appropriate name. And boy, did they steal my money.
So it was right after Christmas, on December 27th to be precise, that we decided to order a cover from them. As you may have guessed, we never received it. And what's worse, we haven't heard a peep from them despite trying to get in touch via email. We've been waiting patiently for a while now, but it's clear to me that they're not gonna get back to us. And I'm not the only one.
Look, I'm not one to complain. But I don't want anyone else to go through what I have, so I'm warning you now: DO NOT order from Daily Deals. Especially since, when I went to look up the address, it appears to be someone's private residence. Not exactly a reassuring sign, if you know what I mean.

I

Daily Deals Buyers Beware: My Experience with Daily Deals - A Facebook Ad Trap

I got roped in by a Facebook ad, no judgement please. But if y'all wanna give Daily Deals a try, buyers gotta beware! So I placed an order for a curling iron way back and guess what, it sat in customs for over 5 weeks! Twice I went ahead and contacted the email address for their oh-so-fancy "support" staff to inquire about my order but guess what, NADA responses. And there's no phone number either. Maybe carrier pigeons would have been quicker? Anyway, finally the curling iron arrived - box was kinda smushed in, and there was a little something extra too - an iron that was broken! I mean, it's too much effort to return it. So I guess it's fair to say - if it looks too good to be true, it probably darn well is!

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Daily Deals Review: Disappointing Purchase and Poor Customer Service

So, I bought this fancy computer from this website called Daily Deals. It wasn't exactly what I wanted though. They sent me a totally different computer that was cheaper and stuff. Instead of dealing with the hassle of sending it back, I decided to ask for a credit. I mean, why not, right? That was, like, over a month ago and I'm still waiting. And guess what they told me? They said they weren't going to give me the credit. Not cool, Daily Deals, not cool. It's been such a pain in my butt. All I wanted was a little credit towards buying something else. You know, like, a future purchase. Don't waste your time on this site!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Daily Deals Daily Deals: Poor Customer Service and Incompetent Courier - Not Worth Your Time

I gotta say, this Daily Deals website is really not worth the trouble. So I ordered a bunch of stuff and apparently their courier, Buffalo logistics, can't seem to figure out how to do their job. They keep saying they tried to deliver but we have deliveries from other companies all the time and they never have a problem. So clearly they're just lying to me. And then when I complained to Daily Deals about it, they're all like "oh, you're not communicating." Excuse me, I've been trying to communicate with your idiot courier service for five whole days! And they still won't give me a refund even though their landline isn't even working. It's like they just don't care about their customers at all. So yeah, I definitely would not recommend this website.

Daily Deals Customer Reviews Overview

As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed Daily Deals (dailydeals.com) reviews to provide you with a clearer picture of what customers are saying about this online shopping platform.

From the reviews we have analyzed, Daily Deals seems to be a popular shopping destination for bargain hunters. Many customers praised the website for its daily deals, which provide substantial discounts on a range of products spanning from electronics to clothing.

One of the most significant positive points about Daily Deals is its user-friendly interface. Customers found it easy to navigate through the website and buy products quickly without any hassles. Additionally, the website is mobile-friendly, which a lot of users found convenient.

Furthermore, Daily Deals offers a generous return policy, and many customers who returned products praised the company for its swift and hassle-free process.

Although some reviews highlighted issues such as slow shipping times and unresponsive customer service, the majority of the reviews we analyzed spoke highly of Daily Deals.

In conclusion, Daily Deals seems to be delivering on its promise of providing daily deals on a range of products at competitive prices. With its user-friendly interface and generous return policy, Daily Deals is an excellent shopping destination for bargain hunters.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Daily Deals contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Daily Deals?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Daily Deals Customer Service. Initial Daily Deals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Daily Deals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Daily Deals. Discuss the issues you have had with Daily Deals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.