Whataburger #342management/ food took too long

The service was really bad, my family and I went out to eat and as soon as I walked in the door I heard a manager which voice sounded as a men with a blue stripes shirt screaming at their employees with a really bad, rude attitude and cursing them out.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Jacksonville, TX So when we finished ordering our family food I asked a lady named tabby? What was the managers name with the stripes blue shirt and she said "Richard" so while we were waiting on our food my husband and I were talking and all I could hear was his voice over every single costumer. The order took 12 minutes to come out, and all we order was burgers. I really did not enjoy my food well because of the way he was talking to everyone of his employees in a very rude way and cursing them out. I will never ever come here to eat with my family because this is a very ugly environment.

• Updated by Yolanda Yates, Dec 21, 2017

I don't know who posted that comment above! but who ever it is you need to STOP! and by the way @Charte you call everyone foolish but yet you're the foolish one from the inside and no I won't wait 12 minutes for some burgers because that's ridicules lol! I'm sorry but that is not acceptable in a FAST-FOOD. specially if theirs enough crew in each station! all of your comments that I see that u call people foolish make me have nausea and vomit because YOU are a fool!

Yo