WestJet Airlines — tiny black worm wiggling under my ham cheese croissant
Flight 23 Gatwick to Vancouver boarding time 10:15 AM, seat 15K.
Paid for ham cheese croissant, packaged, served from the flight attendant's cart. When carton lifted to open a small black wiggly worm appeared on my table. I sqashed it. It was not available to tell attendant nor to show.
Date 26 Oct 2018. Did not report earlier due to severe cough and cold symptoms.
More WestJet Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- West Jet Airlines - bad service 
- WestJet - customer service 
- West Jet Vacations - bait and switch scam 
- WestJet - poor service 
- West Jet - customer service 
- WestJet Airlines - wrong information at the boarding gate prevent me to get on my flight
- WestJet Airlines - reimbursement for flight price change
- WestJet Airlines - no hotel compensation for horrible flight delay
- WestJet Airlines - disgusting service, covered my luggage in black mess, 15 minutes to change flights
- WestJet Airlines - flight