WestJet Airlines / refusal to supply me with a flight delay report
My flight was delayed and I had to stay overnight. WestJet provided some expenses but not all. My credit card insurance provides for expenses for this kind of delay, subject to the air carrier providing a report.
WestJet is refusing to give me a report and wants me to provide my insurance details so that they can contact and deal with my insurer directly.
We are at a standoff - WestJet is asking for information that is personal to me, and is refusing to give me a flight delay report.
This is not the first time, I've had issues with WJ. Previously they denied me my one free bag which my credit card provided for, as they said I bought a basic ticket which did not allow a free bag. Later the airline apologized for their staff not knowing the policy. This just seems like a another blind dog teaching a blind dog how to do their job.
More WestJet Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- West Jet Airlines - bad service 
- WestJet - customer service 
- West Jet Vacations - bait and switch scam 
- WestJet - poor service 
- West Jet - customer service 
- WestJet Airlines - reimbursement for flight price change
- WestJet Airlines - disgusting service, covered my luggage in black mess, 15 minutes to change flights
- WestJet Airlines - flight
- WestJet Airlines - delay flight
- WestJet Airlines - trip problems