Westgate Resorts

Posted: Nov 4, 2017 by

westgate las vegas

we stayed at westgate las vegas from 10/22-10/25, not on a time share deal - we paid cash. we still signed up and paid $40 for a timeshare presentation - where we were treated harshly after the 1 hour presentation turned into 4 hours on my wife's birthday. we were sold tickets to the sexxy show which come to find out was not even playing during our stay. we were then offered to see a crass comedian which we did not want to nor did we go see. we signed up for a second presentation which we were told was a travel club -
not a timeshare and we were told was 45 minutes but which the presenter was 40 minutes late getting to - and informed us we would have to tour the property again even though we told her we had seen it the day before. she grabbed my wife's arm and physically held her there while calling for a manager. we were told we would get $100 in gambling chips and a show and dinner - we did not receive, nor our money back. we returned to our room where our door had been repainted which i got on my hand and ruined my manicure and the do not disturb sign was removed. we had a medical breathing device in the room which by some stretch of the imagination caused housekeeping to threaten us with a smoking fine because of the nebulizers vapors. Being done with hotel personnel we decided to stay in and order room service - which took 3 hours to get and the food was cold. all around bad experience - and every personnel we approached with complaints rejected us and disregarded our issues while inviting us yet another timeshare. I would like someone to respond back to me on these issues and offer some kind of resolution.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hotels

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree