Westgate Resorts

4.3
Westgate Resorts
Tennessee
Attention Westgate Victims:

Visit this website: utahstories.com. Read the article Timeshare Traps and Your Legal Rights. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the article, post a comment (tell your story), and submit. They will respond quickly and you won't be sorry!!! Class action in waiting.

Good Luck!
Complaint comments Comments (49) Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Comments

A  26th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I joined the west gate travel club in Branson Missouri and paid 2000.00 up front and have been paying ever since it was purchased when my ex fiance and i got sucked in and her and i are no longer an item and all i want is out of the contract i never used it at all, it would be nice if they sent my money back but i would settle for just being rid of them and the daily harassment calls. I spoke to a lawyer who sat on my paperwork and contract for a month and did nothing i finally went to his office only to hear i cant do anything except pay it or go to Florida and hire a arbitrator and try to work something out, this is a horrible ordeal to be stuck in a scam like this. I wish i new how to get them out of my life.
D  22nd of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
West Gate lures you in then charges fees for everything. When my wife and I first bought in 2001 it was a great place to vacation and exchanging our week to go to other places was wonderful. Now HOA fees have gone to just under $1000 and exchanging to another resort costs, splitting my lock-out costs, splitting my week costs. We have started the process of trying to get out of the timeshare and Westgate is playing hardball, they have the time and the resources to drag out the process while we are paying the fees. Yes, we want to be included in the class action suit as this company is truly deceitful in their practices and has no regard for the owner/customer as long as they get their money.
A  21st of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
My wife and I were pressured into buying into this mess in April, 2016. We visited under the guise that we were going to receive a gift reward for listening to the presentation. To make a long story, of an 8 hour day wasted, short. We were passed from person to person, each one claiming higher decision making power, until our heads ached and we would do anything to get away. We finally succumbed to the unbearable pressure and started signing page after page of our life away. Since then, we have made our payments and thus far, we have attempted three times to use our vacation privileges. Each attempt has been met with one of two answers from Westgate; 1. You are not eligible for that week. 2. There is nothing available during your desired week.
In essence, we are paying for something we can never use.
All we want is our deposit and payments back. We are not looking to get rich. I'm sure Westgate can dupe somebody else into buying our package.
Is there anyone out there willing to champion this cause?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree