Western Dental Servicesspecialist denied

I just want this to be known on April 23rd 2018 I was scheduled an Extraction with an Oral Surgeon from Western Dental who's name is Dr. Sirenko. I was informed by western dental that not to take medication I take which is a Blood thinner before the extraction. He was very Rude and would not proceed with the procedure. May I add he smelled very bad of Cigarettes and bad breath . At this point of time I am still in so much pain and been in pain for almost a month now. I have been to western Dental 4 times in a month because this pain. I just want the pain to stop.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Montebello, CAI told him what was I suppose to do for the pain because the pain meds I cant take anymore because I have other meds to take and I stopped taking because I don't want to mix medications. They told me that I need to wait at least another month to see him again. So I am suppose to suffer within that period of time? I can't wait I am so dissatisfied with his attitude and rudeness. I never had problems with western Dental. My daughter is a patient there and sees the Ortho there which is very kind and helpful. nothing like the specialist. I feel like he didn't care about the pain I was in or my well being. He was just thinking of himself.

Gr