Western Dental / root canal gone bad
I do not recommend any western dental offices, especially for root canals! i got a bad infection from their inexperienced doctors. Furthermore, they still come after you and want you to pay for the procedure that was already done, if they did it correctly or not. I shouldnt have to pay for the procedure that was done, the doctor should be experienced enough to know that whether a root canal is done correctly or still needs work. Just because they allow monthly payments, please do consider another dental office and speak of your financial situation, it will save you money, time, and a lot of heartache!
More Western Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Western Dental - fraud 
- Western Dental - fraud, neglence, and criminal charge 
- Western Dental - price rip off 
- Western Dental - dear future wd patient 
- Western Dental - western dental in salinas, ca 
- Western Dental - make up the rule or policy to cover their mistake (2 front desk workers & the office manager), blame the insurance company & void my appointment
- Western Dental Services - fraudulent practices
- Western Dental Services - aggressive collection due to an error on their part!
- Western Dental Services - products and services
- Western Dental Services - my daughter