West Elm / Complete incompetence at every level
So, I have had about 4 miserable years of doing business with West Elm. They get things right about 15-20% of the time.
My most recent experience involved me calling the local store to see if a desk was in stock. They checked after a long hold, and said "yes, come on down to get it." I drove downtown, found parking and waited in line, only to be told "oops, we don't have it all." So, I complained, ordered the desk online with the manager that was 'in stock', waited 23 days for the delivery of my 'in stock' desk to find out the hardware wasn't included. I called about this to be told that the hardware is back-ordered and that I wouldn't get it for another 24 days. They offered me 10% off the order, which to me illustrates how little they care about their customers and how unwilling they are to rectify their mistakes.
I will never do any future business with West Elm and will go out of my way to tell people how painful their experiences are.
I have never seen a company so disorganized, incapable and unconcerned about their customers experiences.I recommend avoiding them at all costs.
More West Elm Complaints & Reviews
- West Elm - Delayed 3+ months 
- West Elm - Worst Customer Service 
- Williams-Sonoma - Poor customer service 
- West Elm- STINKY WOOL RUG - SMELLY rug and HORRIBLE customer service
- Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate - Get less at same costs 
- West Elm - delivery
- West Elm - not refunded for returned items
- West Elm - halsey sectional and delivery and customer service
- West Elm - refund
- West Elm - customer service